10/10 Moonie AMPS 245, +2.5 164, +6.5 88, +8.5 80, PMPS 87, +2 89

Connie & Parker & Moonie

Member Since 2026
10/9 Moonie AMPS 74, +2 72, PMPS 211, +2.5 270, +7 265

Moonie is back on the moon! 🌙

I can’t tell if she dropped further during the day or if she got stressed by the cleaning ladies’ vacuums. She always goes higher after their visits so it’s hard to tell. As brave as Moon Moon is, she’s just not a big fan of vacuums and strange people wielding them, which I get.

I was hoping she’d break the bounce and woke up at 1am to check her, but she was flat and she’s flat again this morning. Maybe we’ll have better luck as the am cycle progresses.

Thinking of Dyana and Sabrina and praying for Sabrina’s safe return home ❤️

This was Moonie and Wilbur yesterday hiding out together from the mean vacuums:

90E920C3-CB90-45ED-8D15-2843CFC241E7.png
 
10/9 Moonie AMPS 74, +2 72, PMPS 211, +2.5 270, +7 265

Moonie is back on the moon! 🌙

I can’t tell if she dropped further during the day or if she got stressed by the cleaning ladies’ vacuums. She always goes higher after their visits so it’s hard to tell. As brave as Moon Moon is, she’s just not a big fan of vacuums and strange people wielding them, which I get.

I was hoping she’d break the bounce and woke up at 1am to check her, but she was flat and she’s flat again this morning. Maybe we’ll have better luck as the am cycle progresses.

Thinking of Dyana and Sabrina and praying for Sabrina’s safe return home ❤️

This was Moonie and Wilbur yesterday hiding out together from the mean vacuums:

View attachment 80700
I hope Moonie has a gentle slide down and surfs nice and flat 🌊🏄‍♀️
It does seem they react to those noisy kind of stressors.
We did a kitchen renovation several years ago and Ivy camped out in my closet under my clothes for months while they were here during the day making noise. I wanted to join her 😘
I love this photo of these 2 gorgeous babies 😻😻🐈‍⬛🐈
Enjoy the weekend Connie 🥰
 
I hope Moonie has a gentle slide down and surfs nice and flat 🌊🏄‍♀️
It does seem they react to those noisy kind of stressors.
We did a kitchen renovation several years ago and Ivy camped out in my closet under my clothes for months while they were here during the day making noise. I wanted to join her 😘
I love this photo of these 2 gorgeous babies 😻😻🐈‍⬛🐈
Enjoy the weekend Connie 🥰
Aww I still remember the photo of Ivy supervising the workers earlier this year! It’s an adorable image to think of Ivy hunkering down under your clothes like a little camping trip :)

Hope you have a wonderful restful weekend after what seems like such a busy week! Hopefully no more naughty dives from Miss Ivy either!
 
Oh Moonie please stop that bounce but the +2.5 looks like a good start in this Saturday, it's going in the right direction 🥰

Love how she is holding the Churu with her paw and her brother posing for the camera. I'm sure they both know how pretty they are and the background is amazing, the colorful trees. I miss seasons in Florida....
 
Oh Moonie please stop that bounce but the +2.5 looks like a good start in this Saturday, it's going in the right direction 🥰

Love how she is holding the Churu with her paw and her brother posing for the camera. I'm sure they both know how pretty they are and the background is amazing, the colorful trees. I miss seasons in Florida....
New England fall is beautiful. Too bad it only lasts like 3 weeks before it gets too cold 🤣

Don’t worry we will all be jealous of the Florida sunshine before long!
 
I'm glad to see she's sliding down for you.
Those babies are beautiful. I'm sorry they were threatened by the vacuum monster!!
Now she’s sliding down a little too fast for our liking but we’ll take it! Wilbur and Moonie say thank you because the vacuum monster is very scary! It’s funny, two of our other cats napped through the whole thing 🤣
 
Back
Top