10/10 Jackson - PMPS +5 148

Dear Dyana, I don’t know if this helps, but one of my female cats suddenly disappeared out of the blue in the past (many many years ago), and yes, she did come back. However, she only returned after a few days - around 5 or 6 days later.

I’m sharing this with you because I don’t want you to lose hope.
It’s still "relatively early", I guess. Let’s keep hoping and praying. I am thinking of you.

Sending you a big, heartfelt hug and lots of cuddles for the beloved Jackson 💕

🤍🤍🤍
 
Dear Dyana, I don’t know if this helps, but one of my female cats suddenly disappeared out of the blue in the past (many many years ago), and yes, she did come back. However, she only returned after a few days - around 5 or 6 days later.

I’m sharing this with you because I don’t want you to lose hope.
It’s still "relatively early", I guess. Let’s keep hoping and praying. I am thinking of you.

Sending you a big, heartfelt hug and lots of cuddles for the beloved Jackson 💕

🤍🤍🤍
Thank you. I feel so distraught and so weak (I can't walk a lot and my neighbor helped to put up posters).
 
He keeps trying to get into my banana chips. The last thing I need is a cat threatening to go into green right now.
 
Back
Top