Connie & Parker & Moonie
Member Since 2026
9/30 Moonie AMPS 99, +2 105, PMPS 97, +2 87
Well I jinxed it! We’re bouncing today. Parker thinks it’s because I’ve been letting Moonie believe that the Vitals freeze dried cat food is real dry food full of carbs. Which by the way - if you have any kibble addicts, you should try them because the texture feels just like kibble.
I “accidentally” drop some of the freeze dried stuff and then pretend like I’m shocked when I see Moonie eat it. She knows she’s not allowed to have dry food and I think Moonie likes it more when she thinks she’s doing something naughty. So I always say “oh no Moonie where did you find these kibbles? They must be all fat and carbs” and she just happily munches away.
So maybe it’s a placebo effect where her body thinks it’s eaten kibbles
It’s my wishful thinking as Moonie explores outer space. Well hopefully she comes back down soon gently.
Happy Thursday everyone! Just one more day after this to the weekend
Moonie photo taken by mom yesterday
Moonie photos taken by dad - when I grabbed my phone it was filled with Moonie selfies like this


Well I jinxed it! We’re bouncing today. Parker thinks it’s because I’ve been letting Moonie believe that the Vitals freeze dried cat food is real dry food full of carbs. Which by the way - if you have any kibble addicts, you should try them because the texture feels just like kibble.
I “accidentally” drop some of the freeze dried stuff and then pretend like I’m shocked when I see Moonie eat it. She knows she’s not allowed to have dry food and I think Moonie likes it more when she thinks she’s doing something naughty. So I always say “oh no Moonie where did you find these kibbles? They must be all fat and carbs” and she just happily munches away.
So maybe it’s a placebo effect where her body thinks it’s eaten kibbles
It’s my wishful thinking as Moonie explores outer space. Well hopefully she comes back down soon gently.
Happy Thursday everyone! Just one more day after this to the weekend
Moonie photo taken by mom yesterday
Moonie photos taken by dad - when I grabbed my phone it was filled with Moonie selfies like this
Last edited: