? 10/09 Rico AMPS 296, +3 286, +6 316, +9 264, PMPS 299, +4 146 Insulin doesn't kick in!

Carol & Rico

Member Since 2023
He might be bouncing from the low greens he saw day before yesterday. Give him 6 cycles from those greens to clear any bounce and let's see where he lands.
That is one more day until the 6 cycle.
Has this ever happened before? Kitties taking too long to respond? Or not at all?
I mean, in the past, Rico used to respond very well and very fast to insulin. :confused:
 
Has this ever happened before? Kitties taking too long to respond? Or not at all?
I mean, in the past, Rico used to respond very well and very fast to insulin. :confused:
Yes, it can vary from kitty to kitty. Some cats take longer to get regulated. Others flip a switch to blues and greens!

I know it's hard to see those high numbers. Let's see what he does today. :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

And if you have started a new pen, stick with it.
 
Nice to see he's coming down tonight.

Typically kitties come out of remission are more bouncy the second time, and a little harder to get back into remission. If you don't see green by end of tomorrow, I'd increase. You don't want to hold doses too long.
 
Back
Top