10/09 Regs AMPS 293 +1 340 +2 331 +6.5 243 +9 286 PMPS 245 +1 319 +2 334

Britta and Regs

Member Since 2026
Yesterdays post

Happy Friday, everyone ❤️

We're also thinking of Sabrina and Dyana and keeping our fingers and paws crossed that Sabrina finds her way back home safe and sound very soon. ❤️ Sending lots of love and hugs to both of them!

Regs was a good boy last night and actually let me catch up on some sleep!

It's really interesting, and Wendy pointed this out yesterday, that he seems to be dropping into lower numbers every other night this week, only to bounce again for the next three cycles.
His AMPS and +1 today also look almost identical to his numbers from two days ago. I'm really hoping the 2.5 units will start making a difference soon and we can finally break this pattern.

Regs barely has any teeth left, but that certainly doesn't stop him from catching his toys 😂 His newest obsession is freeze-dried chicken hearts. Apparently, teeth are overrated!

39821CE9-84FF-484C-9271-CD8181D023AF.png
 
I used to be able to get freeze dried quail necks. Neko would kill for them! Almost took the fingers off of Liz who was offering one, she was visiting us - she had diabetic cat Zener back in the day. Second favourite was hearts of any kind.

Glad you got sleep, in spite of testing late last night. Looks like a quiet day for testing, maybe one around +8 or +9 just to give you an idea if he's coming down into PMPS.
 
I used to be able to get freeze dried quail necks. Neko would kill for them! Almost took the fingers off of Liz who was offering one, she was visiting us - she had diabetic cat Zener back in the day. Second favourite was hearts of any kind.

Glad you got sleep, in spite of testing late last night. Looks like a quiet day for testing, maybe one around +8 or +9 just to give you an idea if he's coming down into PMPS.
That sounds delicious, maybe I should look around if we find quail. Regs loves freeze dried stuff we now tired chicken, chicken hearts and salmon, and he loves them all, especially since he is not getting temptations any more.

I always com home on my lunch break and make Regs and me lunch, glad I just work 10 min away. So I was curious how the sugar is and if the 2.5 units are doing a bit more than the 2.25. He was at 243 @+6.5 . Thats different from 2 days ago and I love seeing him a bit lower. Maybe that means he will give me another night with sleep.
 
Our cycle today looks nicer than the last days. He has a PMPS of 245, let's see if I can catch more sleep tonight or if he keeps me awake. At least it is Saturday tomorrow, so I can go back to bed after his breakfast 😂
 
Back
Top