Carol & Rico
Member Since 2023
? - 9/30 RICO OUT OF REMISSION AMPS 362, +6 363, PMPS 400 ADVICE ON DOSING PLEASE!
? - 10/01 RICO AMPS 292, +4 283, +8 285, PMPS 315. STARTING DOSE?
10/02/26 Rico's Insulin Day 1: AMPS 253, +6 126, PMPS 112
? - 10/03 Rico AMPS 310, +4 275, +8 245, PMPS 37, +4 396 New pen?
? 10/04 Rico AMPS 290, +4 273, +8 170, PMPS 149, +4 252 Increase dose?
Someone to guide me through the proper dosing?
Should I increase again in a couple of days if numbers stay this high?
On the other hand, I can still see some "blues"...
@Wendy&Neko
@Bandit's Mom
@tiffmaxee
@Diane Tyler's Mom GA
@Yanna
? - 10/01 RICO AMPS 292, +4 283, +8 285, PMPS 315. STARTING DOSE?
10/02/26 Rico's Insulin Day 1: AMPS 253, +6 126, PMPS 112
? - 10/03 Rico AMPS 310, +4 275, +8 245, PMPS 37, +4 396 New pen?
? 10/04 Rico AMPS 290, +4 273, +8 170, PMPS 149, +4 252 Increase dose?
Someone to guide me through the proper dosing?
Should I increase again in a couple of days if numbers stay this high?
On the other hand, I can still see some "blues"...
@Wendy&Neko
@Bandit's Mom
@tiffmaxee
@Diane Tyler's Mom GA
@Yanna