10/05 Nestle ♡ AMPS 112 +6 77 Guess who's back???

Karolina & Nestle

Member Since 2022
Hello everyone,

It seems we are back yet again!
Not sure why exactly, but it seems Nestle decided remission is not for him anymore and as of last Monday we are back on the juice.
He seems to be his usual self. Eating and pooping normally and wrestling with Peanut for his daily exercise.
He had an episode of throwing up during Saturday night into Sunday meowning but then he was fine and he stayed in the blue.
I was working sunday morning and was gone overnight luckily my partner was here to keep an eye on the boys yesterday. Im back today and off tomorrow so I'm keeping a watchful eye on the orangesicles.
Here are some fun photos from the last few days.
Happy Meownday 🐈🐈🥜
1000182104.jpg
1000181904.jpg
1000180911.jpg
1000181977.jpg
1000182266.jpg

1000181993.jpg
 
Welllll, welcome back I guess. I suppose Nestle just missed all his friends around here 😻
I’ll bet he just needs a little support and to remind his cute little pancreas it knows how to do this remission thing.
He just likes to check in now and then.
So, dear Nestle, you can do this, let’s get back to all greens, as you well know how 💚💚💚💚💚💚

Let’s make this a quick pit stop here and be on your way to no more shots once again 🥰
Great job mama Karolina, watching out for your sweet boy’s good health.
Love the adorable pics of both boys. And sending you all lots of love 💝 🐈🌊🐈🏄‍♂️💕🏖️
 
Blair would rip that thing to shreds as well. She has a thing with cardboard where she will just sit and rip out chunks (and spit them out) until my apartment looks like a disaster zone.
Oh, yeah! That totally happens here. I swear mine could literally open a shipping box on their own, with their teeth. We do not have demure and delicate cats over here. Jude's the most polite. The rest of them are heatherns (as we say in the south).
 
Awww thank you everyone for such a warm welcome.
@squeem3 he hasn't had any butter tarts as these have been banned from my household since the last butter tart fiasco. Unless he orders them in while I'm away 🙊😹

I really hope you're all right and this will be short lived. Hopefully his pancreas just needs a lil push. Maybe Nestle is trying to get into cat Guinness book of world records for the most times entering remission (if there is such a thing?) I'd be actually curious to know what is the highest number a single cat has entered remission?
Anyways, it's nice to be back (despite the circumstances)
We haven't been very active in posting but we've been creeping all our furry friends every day.
🙋🏻‍♀️🐾🤗🐈🐈🥜🌃🥰
 
Back
Top