? 10/04 Rico AMPS 290, +4 273, +8 170, PMPS 149, +4 252 Increase dose?

Hi Carol, We seem to have a dearth of those offering dosing advice around here in the past few days. If it were me, I would just be sure to test frequently with the higher dose until you can see how he's managing things (and I know you know that--this is not your first rodeo). Good luck with the .75!

I've pulled together your last few days' posts so that in the future you can just start by copying this link into your next post:
? - 9/30 RICO OUT OF REMISSION AMPS 362, +6 363, PMPS 400 ADVICE ON DOSING PLEASE!
? - 10/01 RICO AMPS 292, +4 283, +8 285, PMPS 315. STARTING DOSE?
10/02/26 Rico's Insulin Day 1: AMPS 253, +6 126, PMPS 112
? - 10/03 Rico AMPS 310, +4 275, +8 245, PMPS 37, +4 396 New pen?
 
Thank you! This (the link) is actually a very good idea, keeping everything in one place.

I can't complain - there are so many of us in this forum that it is just normal for just a few people to accommodate all questions posed!
I often advise others but when it comes to my baby, insecurity emerges for almost everything I do to him! :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top