Dyana
Member Since 2009
Yesterday
I don't know what he's bouncing from, a little bit of blue the night before last.
He was laying in front of me late last night while I was up, and it was cold in the house. I put him across my body under the blanket and he relaxed and went into dreamland. He stayed there for a couple of hours. That was nice. I wish he would take advantage of my warmth more often. You know sharing heat between us.
I don't know what he's bouncing from, a little bit of blue the night before last.
He was laying in front of me late last night while I was up, and it was cold in the house. I put him across my body under the blanket and he relaxed and went into dreamland. He stayed there for a couple of hours. That was nice. I wish he would take advantage of my warmth more often. You know sharing heat between us.