Dyana
Member Since 2009
Yesterday
I should have tested more last night but I didn't. I slept instead.
Yesterday, before PMPS I gave both cats some freeze dried beef treats and while Jackson was eating his, Sabrina came close to him and he struck out with his front legs agressively and batted her away. He never does that. Normally, he just moves back and calmly lets her eat his food.
Sabrina lost her collar again, so I didn't let her outside for a few minutes like I do when the weather is okay and I took Jackson out with me. She cried and cried and cried the whole 10 minutes we were out there. Soon after we came back in, Sabrina was laying in the center of the living room and Jackson went up to her, laid down next to her face to face and began licking her face and head. He never does that. She's alway the lovey dovey one who goes to him and wraps her big tail around his face and loves on him.
Then, Sabrina did not sleep with me last night, and she did not greet me with happy purrs and kisses this morning. She never does that. I think I hurt her feelings last night when I ignored her crying to go out.
Is it Saturday yet?
I should have tested more last night but I didn't. I slept instead.
Yesterday, before PMPS I gave both cats some freeze dried beef treats and while Jackson was eating his, Sabrina came close to him and he struck out with his front legs agressively and batted her away. He never does that. Normally, he just moves back and calmly lets her eat his food.
Sabrina lost her collar again, so I didn't let her outside for a few minutes like I do when the weather is okay and I took Jackson out with me. She cried and cried and cried the whole 10 minutes we were out there. Soon after we came back in, Sabrina was laying in the center of the living room and Jackson went up to her, laid down next to her face to face and began licking her face and head. He never does that. She's alway the lovey dovey one who goes to him and wraps her big tail around his face and loves on him.
Then, Sabrina did not sleep with me last night, and she did not greet me with happy purrs and kisses this morning. She never does that. I think I hurt her feelings last night when I ignored her crying to go out.
Is it Saturday yet?