1/5 Chicamonkey AMPS 489/+2 488/PMPS 312/+4 311

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzi and Chicamonkey, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Suzi and Chicamonkey

Suzi and Chicamonkey Member

I’ve noticed that when her sugars bounce higher like this she pees a lot more. Not like before insulin but significantly more.

I just keep praying that I caught this early enough and that I can reverse it for her!
    I woke up to pee a little after 1:15 and got a +9 on her at 258 and while I was hopeful she’d stay in the 200’s, I kinda expected that bounce.

have a good day everyone !

here is yesterday’s
    https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...327-pmps-348-3-328-4-303.240975/#post-2712800

This is a photo from last year when we were making our way back home to Florida and we stopped in Utah .... My little road cat.... she’s been everywhere with us.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

That's an interesting pic! Is she on the dashboard of the car? Traveling??

You're still in the early days...look around at some of the other SS's - many kitties start like this and then one day the magic dose hits...and everything turns - just like someone turned on a lamp! That pancreas reaches the healing point and those numbers will come down. Hang on...keep doing what you're doing.

Have a great day Suzi!

3. Suzi and Chicamonkey

We stopped for a photo op for monkey.
    When the car is moving she is in her carrier and belted in. I’ve heard too many horror stories of escaped fur babies

4. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Lovely pic. She has really striking colours!

Bandit is still bouncy after more than a year. She too pees more and eats more when she is in higher numbers during a bounce. Of course, not as much as before she was regulated. Those pee clumps were like the Grand Canyon!

Suzi and Chicamonkey likes this.
  5. Suzi and Chicamonkey

I’m glad we are all in this together! I can’t imagine doing this alone

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  6. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Yes. If I had listened to my vet, I am not sure where we would have been. Giving her prescription food and the wrong insulin, most probably! I am so glad I found this forum.

Suzi and Chicamonkey likes this.