1/4/21 - Squeaky! +7=270 AMPS = 342 +6=127 +10=108 PMPS=148

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jan D & Squeaky, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Jan D & Squeaky

Jan D & Squeaky Well-Known Member

Katherine&Ruby and carfurby (GA) like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's possible the chicken could affect his numbers. Look back at your notes on when you fed and see what his numbers were. Your SS says you gave 2.75 units this morning. Is that a typo?

Jan D & Squeaky likes this.
  3. Jan D & Squeaky

Typo will fix.

4. Jan D & Squeaky

Am frustrated with feeding. Pan seared pork and raw sirloin steak no longer hold attraction. He hasn't liked much canned food either. He's ignoring his usual stuff. Sigh, what's a mom to do?

EDIT: it's supposed to be 52 outside today, I'll try to take him out to sit in the grass for a while. Maybe that will help.

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

My crew will only eat 1 flavor food per day. So I keep rotating them. They mostly eat a beef food and one chicken. So its Tiny Tiger one day, ProPlan the next day, Purina One day after that then the chicken and we start over.

We had 6" snow last night. It was in the high 30s today so some melting was done.

6. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Butters gets tired of her food too. She will eat the same food every day, day after day, until she suddenly flat out refuses it:rolleyes:. Cats. is there something else you could try like lamb, maybe.
    Nice +6 :cool:. Looking good, Squeaky!!

7. Jan D & Squeaky

Thanks gals for the great tips. I'm going to start rotating! Including lamb.

Wow that is a lot of snow! We had warmer temps today and I was able to take Squeaky outside in the grass for a while. I also had someone come and clean the house and Squeaky really liked that.

Cats. They are so much fun!

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  8. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

You got four tests in today, Jan. Whew hew! Small victories are to be celebrated!

Jan D & Squeaky and Bandit's Mom like this.
  9. Jan D & Squeaky

Yes and will probably have two tonight, since he's flirting with going green.

Katherine&Ruby and Bandit's Mom like this.
  10. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Get to work on those greens, Squeaky! Have a great rest of your evening, Jan. :bighug:

11. Jan D & Squeaky

Thanks Katherine, you too! :bighug::bighug:You know about all the tests.... it's not the doing of them. It's how neurotic they make him. I need to consider his mental health too! :cat: