1/1/21 - Luci AMPS 291 Happy New Year!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Last Post for 2020 - thank goodness!

Good morning everyone! And Happy New Year!

Luci decided after her fun day of "Assistant Painter" she would hit the high numbers this morning. She was so excited about all of the furniture moving around once again! Had to explore everything and I'd look and there she was sitting on the ladder! I'd talk to her and then she'd go running off like a wild nut into the other rooms - DH watching her as she'd fly by! So her high yellow numbers are obviously having no impact on her ability to run and help with the painting! And on that note, I'm finally done! I'm very pleased with the outcome! And it's always good to be able to clean behind furniture - where do those dust bunnies come from anyway? :rolleyes:

Looks like a beach walk for us this morning as it's a very warm start to the day. 72 degrees and humid and going to 85 today...at some point there's a 'cold front' coming...although that is an odd term here - we thought when we first heard 'cold front' that it meant what it sounded like...but as it turns out, they mean from the 80's to the 60's or 70's...barely time to get out a sweater for a few hours in the morning...but it's kinda fun to wear something different...even for a short time :facepalm:

I do hope you all have had a pleasant NYE and will be able to enjoy your New Year's Day off - today I have a nice list of 'to-do's' - starting with getting the Christmas tree down and all the ornaments wrapped and stored for next year. Luci will enjoy that! Anything that involves chaos is her cup of tea! Tissue wrapping papers and delicate objects - oh boy! What fun!!:joyful:

Surf safely kitties!

2. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Happy New Year! Nothing like some crinkle paper
    & bright shiny objects to a cat :p:D!!

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Happy new year Sue and family
    Kitties always love that, Bella loves it so much that I can’t put tree up, he loves to eat it:mad:
    Glad u got ur painting done with some help with Luci, and yes where does all the dust bunnies come from???!!!
    Have a great day at beach

4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hurray for the painting being completed! Hope you all enjoy your beach walk and hope Luci shakes those lemon trees :cat:

5. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Happy New Year Sue :)

6. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

Happy New Year Sue. I have to admit, I’m envious of that warm weather report :D.

7. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Happy and Healthy New Year Sue, I'm glad Luci is having so much fun :bighug::cat:

8. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

A cat running through the house:confused:? I didn't know they do that.
    Sounds like Luci is feeling pretty good!

Happy New Year:bighug:.

9. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

sounds like a lovely start to the year for you all.
    happy new year and enjoy the beach walk.

10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy New Year! Glad Luci is feeling so good.

11. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Happy New Year!! Glad you got all your painting done. Everything always looks so fresh and clean with a new coat of paint. I'm glad Luci had all kinds of fun :):p. Sounds like she really enjoyed herself :p