Dyana Member Since 2009 Wednesday at 6:29 AM #1 Yesterday That's a big bounce along with the almost 1/2 bagel he stole from my dinner last night. I guess he gets a break from testing for this cycle.
Yesterday That's a big bounce along with the almost 1/2 bagel he stole from my dinner last night. I guess he gets a break from testing for this cycle.
Connie & Parker & Moonie Member Since 2026 Wednesday at 9:03 AM #2 Oh Jackson! I think of him now every time I have a bagel
Seth&Bell Member Since 2024 Wednesday at 8:33 PM #3 I could see a branding opportunity for Jackson's Bagels *For humans only I hope he slides down gently tonight for you.
I could see a branding opportunity for Jackson's Bagels *For humans only I hope he slides down gently tonight for you.
carfurby (GA) Member Since 2012 Wednesday at 8:36 PM #4 I hope Jackson comes back down soon. Sneaky kitty.