Britta and Regs
Member Since 2026
Last post 09/27
There he is the bounce from yesterday. I should have known but I did not expect it to be that bad, so I was pretty shocked when I saw the number. He also had quite a steep drop at night so I'm not sure if the bounce is from yesterday or last night.
Just hope he is getting out of it soon.
Minus that he moved to a bigger, now Regs safe, room and he loves it. Really don't know how he got up there with his neuropathy feet
There he is the bounce from yesterday. I should have known but I did not expect it to be that bad, so I was pretty shocked when I saw the number. He also had quite a steep drop at night so I'm not sure if the bounce is from yesterday or last night.
Just hope he is getting out of it soon.
Minus that he moved to a bigger, now Regs safe, room and he loves it. Really don't know how he got up there with his neuropathy feet