09/27 Regs AMPS 241 +3 165 +4.5 109 +5 114 + 5.5 130 +7 157

Aww he must have been so excited to see you! And now he must punish you for being gone so long 🤣

Hope you enjoy your day back at home!
You have no idea how glad I am to be back home. Just thankful that everyone is alive.
All the other cats were ignoring us last night but Regs came on my lap and didn't want to go back down 🥰 . This morning we had a cuddle session and he was so happy. he will be less happy when we have to clean his rear end later, he did poop in his fur and stinks like crazy 🤣
Unfortunately I activated the wrong program on the feeder last night so he sat in front of an empty bowl. I think thats why he dropped so low.
 
You have no idea how glad I am to be back home. Just thankful that everyone is alive.
All the other cats were ignoring us last night but Regs came on my lap and didn't want to go back down 🥰 . This morning we had a cuddle session and he was so happy. he will be less happy when we have to clean his rear end later, he did poop in his fur and stinks like crazy 🤣
Unfortunately I activated the wrong program on the feeder last night so he sat in front of an empty bowl. I think thats why he dropped so low.
Awww well now you have double the amount of treats and cuddles to make up for! I’m sure they’re all thrilled to see you two back home :)
 
Back
Top