09/26 Jackson - AMPS 314, +6 235, PMPS 276, +2 235, +3 187, +5 111, +6 99

Dyana

Member Since 2009
Yesterday
It's 7:14am and I have a grocery pick up 7:00am to 8:00am. I hear the wind, and it's probably a little chilly but I have to brave it and hope my groceries don't get sopping wet on the walk from my car to my house.
I was going to put it off but I looked at my list to see what I really needed, and there was the chicken for Jackson's Birthday Celebration today.

I had some chopped up steak frozen in a baggie which I fed to the cats last night. I mistakenly left the empty baggie on top of my coffee table. Jackson repeatedly took things off my coffee table (including some empty Purr Pop wrappers, the bag for his cotton rounds, my glucometer test kit, and a small box) and took them to the center of the room. My coffee table used to be an organized mess.

Okay, I don't hear the wind. And the sun has risen supposedly. Off I go.
 
Jackson did what I thought was an amazing thing this morning after his breakfast.
He was sitting on a cat tree thing, not really a cat tree becaues it's maybe 28? inches tall. Sabrina was sitting on the floor about 3 feet in front of him, and he leaped into the air and flew over her and landed on the other side of her. I clapped and made a bunch of noise so he knew what a spectacular boy he was.

He keeps looking up at the coffee table, and pestering me for food.
Just now, he was sniffing between the couch cushions and must have found a crumb of a freeze dried cat treat and ate that.

I think I will refrain from testing him until +6? to give him a break for his Special Day.
I have some fishy flavored Fancy Feast pate that he will get in a few. They don't normally get any fishy flavors.

I live on the western edge of New Jersey, pretty close to Pennsyvania, so the wind and rain isn't too bad right now, but the wind really picked up while walking my groceries to my house. Hard for my arthritic (sp?) legs.
 
Stay dry this weekend, it’s gonna be an inside weekend around here I think!
Safe surfing Jackson 🌧️🏄‍♂️🌊🐈‍⬛
Definitely! You too. Enjoy the time with your kitty
Image


My poor catnip plants outside, will survive this..
 
What a beautiful picture and what an agile athletic boy! No wonder he’s so good at scrounging up treats :)

I hope you, Jackson, and your family have a wonderfully warm and dry day indoors celebrating Jackson’s special day! 🎂🎈🎊🎉
 
Jackson and Ginger and I together ate about 1/3 of a boiled chicken breast at +7.
There were 4 in the pack and I don't know what to do with the rest. I boiled 2. Not a big chicken eater myself especially white meat. Maybe if I chop it up and freeze it in baggies they'll eat it?

He got what was advertised as a level 1 cat treat puzzle, which he did well at.
At first I filled it with freeze dried salmon and he happily found and ate all those (not sharing any with Sabrina), and then I filled it with freeze dried beef, and the same.
Now I see that it says Intermediate Skill Level on the box.
1790458327511.png
 
Back
Top