He is such a good boy. He is afraid of people and hid behind my not very big purse until it was time for his weigh in, blood pressure test, blood work, and urinalysis.I hope things go well at the vet.
When out of the car on the way home, he actually walked on a loose leash.
I'm sure he is happy to be home and has a full belly from dinner,
He is such a good boy.
I see, Dyana. Is this a new behavior for him? Is it too hot there?He drank water again. He drank water this morning too.
The cats get so much water in their food that they normally don't drink water from the water bowl.
Yes. He drank water after that 430 yesterday, and twice I saw him drink water for a few seconds this morning. My cats get lots of water in their food, so I never see them drink.I see, Dyana. Is this a new behavior for him? Is it too hot there?
I hope it’s nothing serious.
Same here. Mami Cat often drinks water after eating.
I’ve been checking her kidney function as well, to help decide what to do after we finish the current step of treatment.
I will answer this one here..Yes. He drank water after that 430 yesterday, and twice I saw him drink water for a few seconds this morning. My cats get lots of water in their food, so I never see them drink.
I should get his test results from yesterday back today.
I'm at my lunch and it's so stressful at work today. I hope his results are fine.