09/23 Regs AMPS 380 PMPS 282

Britta and Regs

Member Since 2026
We got a little shock last night. Regs sitter wrote that his glucose was over 570 and I was very worried. I asked he to do a second test and thankfully it was “only” 395. Still way too high but at least not almost 600

This morning he was at 380 and I asked the sitter to give him 2.25 units, his normal dose. He has never been under 140 on this dose and I guess after 3 reduced doses his Depot is a little emptier anyways. I send her a picture how much I give him at 2.25 units and hope that his numbers will be a bit better tonight. And he out sitter is off today, she said if I see weird behavior in the camera she can run over and check. She is awesome!

Btw I don’t know how people can live in LA, the outside is so pretty and I love the weather but the traffic is awful, for a 60 mile drive it took us over 2 hours yesterday
 
Last edited:
We got a little shock last night. Regs sitter wrote that his glucose was over 570 and I was very worried. I asked he to do a second test and thankfully it was “only” 395. Still way too high but at least not almost 600

This morning he was at 380 and I asked the sitter to give him 2.25 units, his normal dose. He has never been under 140 on this dose and I guess after 3 reduced doses his Depot is a little emptier anyways. I send her a picture how much I give him at 2.25 units and hope that his numbers will be a bit better tonight. And he out sitter is off today, she said if I see weird behavior in the camera she can run over and check. She is awesome!

Btw I don’t know how people can live in LA, the outside is so pretty and I love the weather but the traffic is awful, for a 60 mile drive it took us over 2 hours yesterday
Good luck back at home with the increase!
Safe surfing Regs! 🏄‍♂️🌊

Have a fun trip Britta 🥰
I agree, LA is a great place, but the traffic is horrible! 🤦‍♀️
 
I'm glad you increased. 2.25 was looking like a good petsitter dose, just harder to measure.
Yes I know it was the right decision. Regs had a pm pre of 282 so much better. The sitter packed a snack in his feeder that he is getting some food at night to avoid late drops and have some “emergency” temptations in the Furbo
 
Good luck back at home with the increase!
Safe surfing Regs! 🏄‍♂️🌊

Have a fun trip Britta 🥰
I agree, LA is a great place, but the traffic is horrible! 🤦‍♀️
Thank you so much. It’s fun being here and seeing family and friends 🥰

He seemed to like the increase so far. His pre was 282 what is kind of in the normal range. So surprised what difference 0.25 u makes
 
🧡
Really happy to hear his numbers got better! Indeed, 0.25 can make a significant difference for them. At a certain point, even a drop does...
Thank you so much! It really is incredible how his numbers changed, this morning he had a pre of 236 and was so happy and playful, so glad he is doing better!
 
Back
Top