? 04/29 Eddie AMPS 238 +8 338 PMPS 383 +8 306

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jodey&Eddie&Blue, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Jodey&Eddie&Blue Well-Known Member

Good morning,

Here's yesterday:
    https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/04-28-eddie-amps-371-8-398-pmps-326-8-338.289379/

It was good to see Eddie up and waiting for me to come into the kitchen this morning. Last night after our syringe-war, I took a warm washcloth and gave him a cleaning. He wasn't crazy about it but I think it made him feel better. He's relatively ok eating but he eats in intervals. Like he'll be licking up his food and then stop and then start again, especially if i bring it to his attention. I think his teeth must be really bothering him. Am going to seek out that vet who moved clinics.

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Eddie was waiting for you and is eating some for you. I hope he slides down today. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Jodey&Eddie&Blue likes this.
  3. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Thanks for those prayers, Carla. We can use those too. :cat:

4. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

@Wendy&Neko Ok, I'm really worried. An increase of from 22u to 24u and he's still resistant? I know how I feel but I don't know what to think.
    We had a small round of syringe action at PM again, not as much but still. He taking Mirtazapine and is not displaying signs of nausea.