? 04/26 Eddie AMPS 211 +7 295 PMPS 346 +8 385

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jodey&Eddie&Blue, Apr 26, 2024.

1. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Jodey&Eddie&Blue Well-Known Member

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Jodey, nice to see the yellow are shots , have a nice day :bighug::bighug::cat:

Jodey&Eddie&Blue likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start. I hope Eddie slides down and surfs today.

Jodey&Eddie&Blue likes this.
  4. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Just had an email exchange with the endocrinologist resident @ WSU and she said in response to Eddie, Cabergoline and his sprreadsheet: "I’m sort of out of ideas, but to be honest, I am not at all bothered with the numbers and the fact that he is maintaining his weight makes me really happy. I agree with the insulin adjustments that have been made this month – it looks fine to me! I would honestly probably stay the course for now with what you are currently doing and I am ok with those insulin adjustments. I think getting a dental would be great and June isn’t too far off. I think you are doing really well! Kudos!!"

The mystery continues...

Actually, more to it than this. Eddie pulls the same stunt as he did last week. He's eating and I give the shot and then he's like, "Nope, no more..." So, I leave his food in front of him and go into the living room for 20 minutes. I come back, nothing. So I have to pull out the syringes and away we go, him hating me, but what can I do...Crack open a new tube of Mirtazapine and put a strip into his ear, him growling mainly because he's wrapped up like a burrito in a towel. So, I finish and off he goes back to his bed. I put his food nearby and guess what he's doing now? I can hear him snacking away.

I am tired.

I go back an hour later and he's decided not to eat any more.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2024
  5. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

@Wendy&Neko PM +8 385 and probably climbing. This seems like a battle between insulin and, possibly, IAA where the only option seems to keep increasing. This is quite distressing in itself but when Eddie doesn't want to eat, my distress-level really ramps up and so does his.