04/12 Furball +10=295 AMPS=372 PMPS=373

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Apr 12, 2021.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/04-11-furball-10-75-257-amps-307-5-68-pmps-367.246020/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she slides down and surfs safely today.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and Alice and Ravan (@JoyBee&Ravan) and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Phoebe Squeak and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle and Pepe (@Ti-Mousse) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and @Jan Radar and Bobbie's mom (@Bobbie And Bubba) and Bridget and Smudge (@Astexcat) and Amanda's civvie Bella (@Amanda and a Loudogg) and @Tina and Salem and Osha and Sebastien (@Osha) and Oberon (@Lisa & Oberon) and Mouse (@Polgeria) and Diane and her dad (@Diane Tyler's Mom) and Cosmo (@thebigfuzz) and Gremlin (@Laura and Gremlin) and Katy and Mo (@katy and mo) and Ruby (@PerfumedCatMom) and Adrienne and Dolly (@Our Dolly Girl) and Squeaky (@Jan D & Squeaky) and Minnie (@Liz & Minnie) and Julia Rae (@Julia Rae) and Butters (@Butters & Lyla) and Susie (@Summer and Susie).

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Good morning Carla, I hope furball slides down safely today.
    I'm up this early getting ready to leave to get my first covid shot.Not looking forward to it:arghh:
    Like an idiot I didn't go to bed last night until around 4 AM and got up at 6
    I hope you have a good day and furball and baby are doing good ♥:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

Hi Diane. We're all doing good. I hope Tyler is doing good. I hope you don't have a bad reaction to the shot. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  4. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Be safe with the shot. I can't wait to get my second.

5. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice 68 yesterday at +5, Carla. A short trip to the lagoon but very encouraging.

6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hey Carla, so far no reaction to the first shot, second one is 4-30 :bighug:

carfurby (GA) and Butters & Lyla like this.
  7. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I hope Furball slides down and surfs safely today:bighug:
    I hope @Diane Tyler's Mom has smooth sailing from the first shot:bighug:

8. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Furball slides down safely today. Enjoy your day Carla

9. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

10. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

What happened yesterday to give you the green? Furball likes to keep you on your toes, doesn't she. I can't understand her spreadsheet at all. It seems like she can sometimes just be all over the place even when she's been on a dose for quite a while... very unpredictable. Bless her little pretty heart!

11. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

12. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Your Ravan seems to be doing well on the .5 dose (seems fairly consistent apart from a few numbers). I hope your kitty is feeling well, too.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  13. carfurby (GA)

@Suzanne & Darcy Furball is a bouncy kitty this time around on insulin. It makes it hard to know what to do with the dose sometimes.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.