03/18 Raven AMPS 224; +1-244; +2-199 PMPS 218; +2-227

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by SophieFRA, Mar 18, 2023.

1. SophieFRA

SophieFRA Member

Was out most of the day and am heading out again shortly so I didn't get a ton of data beyond PS and +1-2s -- but will measure again later tonight. However these numbers looked solid in the low 200s.

Raven's GI troubles continue. Diarrhea, diarrhea, diarrheaa and some puke over night. I called the vet to request an appt for an ultrasound. They will call me back Monday to confirm the appointment (apparently it has to be scheduled by the vet directly and she wasn't in).

I couldn't handle continuing to give him food with potential allergens in case that is the issue, so I switched him to frozen raw rabbit food this morning. Got this from a rescue colleague who's cat passed away and will order more if it helps. I was happily surprised that he did eat it and has been eating most of the portions throughout the day and this evening as well. Still diarrhea earlier today, but I'm really hoping this will do something for him. He even ate the potion with his probiotic and psyllium husk powder mixed in. Rawz canned rabbit food should hopefully also arrive soon.

@Margaret (and Pearl)
    @Chris & China (GA)
    Am I supposed to tag everyone for every post or just if I have an urgent question? Thank you so much!

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...-245-2-234-5-134-7-101-pmps-169-1-247.275393/

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

You only need to tag if you have questions or concerns or need help. It will take some time to see if tge food change helps. :bighug:

SophieFRA likes this.
  3. Margaret (and Pearl)

Margaret (and Pearl) Well-Known Member

@SophieFRA how much of the probiotic are you giving? You need to keep increasing it if no result. How often are you increasing and by how much at a time? We got up to 3 capsules daily before we had a change, some people have to go higher than that. I’m glad you are going to get Raven in for abdominal ultrasound.