03/18 Eddie AMPS 340 +4.5 308 PMPS 166 +4 194

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jodey&Eddie&Blue, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Jodey&Eddie&Blue Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose.

3. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

I'm sure I'm doing it wrong.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

SLGS has you hold the dose for 7 days, today is day 7. It is possible that low on 11 units was the depot from 12 units you had shot until the cycle before than 58, and the depot responsible for the greens he saw a couple days later. You could try 11 units, if you can monitor closely, but I'm worried about your schedule.

Looks like that +3 last night was a good indicator and you got some more sleep, I hope.

Jodey&Eddie&Blue likes this.
  5. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Yes, Day 7 and so I increased to 10.75 (well, as close as one can). I was worried about going to 11 but you're right: it was possible the low was the depot. But since I gave 10.75, is it ok to go to 11u without waiting again?

I'm around tomorrow. On Monday I'm around until +4 and back at +7. On Tuesday I am around until +2.5 and back at +5. Then Wednesday around until +4 and back at +7.

So, the question is, really, Is it ok/appropraite to go to 11u tonight after I gave 10.75? I just tested him at +4.5 308...

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yes, you could go to 11 tonight. Looks like you'll be around the weekend and have enough time to test from tonight until the depot is built up.

Jodey&Eddie&Blue likes this.
  7. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Thanks, Wendy. This seems all about choreography. I’ll report here on our dance moves.