03/18 Baby G AMPS 251 +2 331 PMPS 197 +2 309

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by babyg, Mar 18, 2023.

1. babyg

babyg Well-Known Member

2. babyg

babyg Well-Known Member

Can I ask a quick opinion? vet had said if 200 or more, give full dose; if less than 200, give the 1.5 and then the next cycle give a smidge than full dose. She's in that in between spot...she was 197 and then she ate a smidge DM while I was getting shot ready, and is now 216. Would you guys give the full or half? (mind you, I don't want greens so try to think like me, lol)

3. babyg

babyg Well-Known Member

Even with the 197, because she free feeds, she had eaten some canned and Dr Elseys dry before that measurement. (I know ideally you'd take away food for 2 hours but with the pancreatitis, I'm especially leaving it out constantly)
    @Angela & Cleo ?

Angela & Cleo likes this.
  4. babyg

babyg Well-Known Member

Nvm, I'm gonna go with full... not gonna make a big whoop over 3 points lol. Sometimes I can be so anal

5. Angela & Cleo

Angela & Cleo Well-Known Member

I didn't get the tag and I'm just seeing this. It's good you shot the full dose. On 3/10 you shot 3 units with AMPS 180. Has she been eating better? Try and get a +1 +2.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2023
    babyg likes this.
  6. babyg

babyg Well-Known Member

Yes, she's eating better. I just hope it lasts. I gave her an appetite stimulant Mirtazapine this morning.

7. babyg

babyg Well-Known Member

High +2. I noticed that this morning too. She shouldn't drive me crazy tonight then, but I wouldn't be surprised if her AMPS is on the lower side again. I'm interested to see if I'll be right on that; I'm not as good at predicting and seeing patterns like you guys are.