03/10 bayley amps 194 reduce dose?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Me and Bayley, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

i haven't been able to post lately - crazy busy mornings.... :( but today we are starting blue so I think I need to reduce dose - for this morning - I will not be home until +11 so she could drop during the day to lower than the happy range for acro. Any thoughts?

2. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

It looks to me that you're just starting to see some good numbers on this dose so I would stick with it. Leave some extra food out for Bayley for when your gone. See what others say too.

3. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Wow, a Blue Bayley this morning....and did I really see a green Bayley last night!! Nice!! I am leaning towards agreeing with Janice, Leslie. You are just seeing some action on this dose and you don't want to lose it so soon. Lots of food and a little talking to about surfing in the nicer greens is the order of the day :smile:

Hope you aren't as busy today. I understand the busy days all to well. 13 hr. days starting at 7 a.m. here. Thank goodness for the weekends, I say. I hope you have a good day.....Bayley will be fine...and I need to say WOOHOO for the nice amps now!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.