02-13-2020 PMPS 99

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina and Salem, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

G
    ood Morning !
    It’s a new day ! Lol .... time to stop stressing before I give myself a stroke or heart attack .
    Meanwhile Salems BG was uo yesterday way up from what he has been doing still good in the blues but I like seeing those greens . They love these treats with catnap in them it may have brought it up . Jojo Salems buddy goes nuts when he sees I have them he meows so loud he sounds like he’s screaming lol and he stands up in his two hind legs ! It’s a sight to see . And while he’s standing in his two legs he’s pulling me to him with his front legs screaming . Zsilky kitty !
    One drop has sent a new meter kit I’m crossing my fingers that this one will be working great and bit giving me any trouble so I won’t have to bother them ... but if I need them I hope they are acting better . Nervous about the founder calling me Monday morning ??? I hope I dnt stutter and get nervous lol ! I dnt want him to think I’m a crazy lady !
    Have a great day ! Prayers for everyone !

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/02-12-2020-salem-pmps-78.225560/#post-2525226

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice greens yesterday. I hope you see more today. Glad the kitties love their treats.

Tina and Salem likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

You will be fine talking to the founder. Hope it goes well.

Tina and Salem likes this.
  4. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

Yeah I think I will cancel . They are still not calling to help me with other issues . I’m tired of it . It’s not worth the aggravation . There’s other unlimited company’s . Hopefully they will have good customer service . At least I will get my meter kit replaced . They are so overwhelmed in work that customer service can not handkerchief it . And if you can not get their help there’s no way to get to anyone else’s help .