02/12 - Freckles/Judy - FS this morning - PMPS 398, 315@+2 , 266@+3.25- so much for our roll...

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Freckles, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Judy and Freckles

Judy and Freckles Well-Known Member

yesterday's post

Looks like Freckles hung out in the blue zone all last night. :cool: But this morning, I gave one of my FS that I'm so fond of!:banghead:

Sonia & Leo and Darcy and Jonesy like this.
  2. Darcy and Jonesy

Darcy and Jonesy Well-Known Member

Been there, done that, shot the fur shot ;)

I find that every morning while I'm typing my thread it says "error". Once I clicked on it three times and minutes later all three posts popped up (triple face palm! LOL) Now I know, the site comes back up within minutes and I just click once. Congrats on surfing those beautiful blues!!!

3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

That's because the site is doing it daily refresh. It happens everyday at that time. Just give it 5-10 minutes and everything is back and running.

Darcy and Jonesy likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

We all do them. Freckles will get back on track.

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh those darn furshots...in a perfect world, huh? We all do our best and still sometimes that happens.

Hope Freckles will hardly notice. Have a good day!

6. Darcy and Jonesy

Judy, was just thinking, do you use "short" needles? I swear by them! I'm much less concerned about going too deep when I give Jonesy his shot.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  7. Judy and Freckles

Judy and Freckles Well-Known Member

Yup... use short needles. This morning I had a moving target. She was soooooooo starving, she was wiggling all over. :banghead:

Darcy and Jonesy and Sonia & Leo like this.
  8. Darcy and Jonesy

Yeah, I get it. I wiggle all over when I'm starving too . . . oh wait, it's jiggle. That's it. I just jiggle . . . LOL

Judy and Freckles likes this.