02/11 - Ti-Mousse - AMPS: 162 - 5.5: 245 - PMPS: 461 - +4: 468

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA), Feb 11, 2019.

1. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Previous condo 02/02

What a surprise this morning, his 1st BLUE ! He's going down regularly, I just hope he won't go too fast:) I increased this morning from 2.75 to 3 units after 6 cycles with nadirs between 200 and 300. We'll see how the day goes. Really bad: he did not like the dose increase; not ready for it !!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Wally & Stefano likes this.
  2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Congrats on the first blue! :cool:

Since this is the first blue you will hold this dose for 8-10 cycles unless he goes under 68.

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Big congratulations on first am blue

4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

OK, I'll hold the dose as you said. Tks!

5. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

I’d do a test sooner and more often this cycle just in case :)

6. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Good idea, that's what I was thinking. Now that he starts going down, I might need to move my shot times by 2 hours to be able to test more specially during PM cycle.

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Woohoo on that blue! :cool: Technically you should have held the dose since he got that blue on 2.75 units, but I think you will be OK. Good idea to think about moving the preshot time up a bit. Even an hour should help.

I just love the comments on the SS that he is running, jumping and playing now. :)

8. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

He's bouncing !! Today was more of a sleeping day than a "let's have fun and play!" day!! I guess this Blue was hard on his system. Would it be better to stick to 2.75 as he only had one shot at 3 units, tonight was a fur shot unfortunately (his plate was a little too far and he moved to reach it :arghh:) ?

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Well, I guess the fur shot made the decision easier for you and enables you to hold the 2.75 dose, as suggested above. (If you decide to go with the increase, you begin again with cycle 1 of 3 Units on your next shot.)

Great to see that blue! :cool:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  10. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Stupid of me, I didn't realize that the AMPS number was part of the previous PM cycle :(... I'll hold the 2.75 dose.
    I'll be posting for advice when next increase is planned !! Not proud of me ..