? 01/14 Eddie AMPS 392 +3 310 PMPS 290 +3 356

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jodey&Eddie&Blue, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Jodey&Eddie&Blue Well-Known Member

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Yes. Bouncing.

Jodey&Eddie&Blue and FrostD like this.
  3. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Oh yes. At this point with Eddie, any pink is pretty much guaranteed bounce, even the higher yellows

Jodey&Eddie&Blue likes this.
  4. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

I forgot to mention, don't forget about that IAA in there also stirring up who knows what :banghead:

5. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Yes, the variables keep sneaking in...Hoping the bounce loses its velocity, soon.

6. JL and Chip

JL and Chip Well-Known Member

Sometimes I found it helpful to get a +11 to get a feel for whether we were still dropping at PS or already on the rise.

Will be interesting to see where Eddie goes from here. How is he acting these days? I remember you saying the surgery affected his personality so just curious whether the lower numbers you’ve been seeing have helped him “come back to you.”

7. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

I'm glad you asked this because I too was wondering this last night,but forgot to ask

8. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

I would have gotten a +11 but I was out (as much as I can go out...) and got this yellow zone, which was kind of surprising.

In the blue zones in particular, Eddie is far, far more sociable. He hangs out in the living room by the fireplace and he's, well, much friendlier. When he's really low blues to greens, he's grumpy. He's also really food-driven in high numbers. In lower numbers he can better tolerate food being prepared, unless the numbers are too low and then he's demanding.

I can see Eddie more often than a few months ago when I was despairing. I thought for sure (and still do) think the hypothalamus was injured and he sometimes feels ambivalent. When I test him now, though, and put my hand out, he will lick it and that tells me he recognizes me. It's so, so slow but he is back more all the time. The big thrill is when he comes and sits near me and puts his feet on me. He was like that all the time and then in the last year he just avoided being close. I'm really happy when I hear him purring, something he did not do for 7 months.

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  9. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Do you think a +3 is ok or do I need a +2???

10. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Was it 290 or 209, title and SS say different things. If 209, I'd probably get a +2

11. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Oops, it was 290. I think that inversion was wishful thinking, hence "bounce sliding". ah, well. Still...

FrostD likes this.
  12. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Well, this was a BIG BOUNCE day, that's for sure. I'm wondering @Bandit's Mom and @Wendy&Neko if we are at the threshold of another DIVE.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  13. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sleep well tonight. Tomorrow may prove more interesting.

14. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Ok, but getting concerned:

I'll post but AMPS 437 and Eddie is consuming a lot of water. Should we be going to 6.5u?