01/12 Blaze PMPS/196,+2/142, +3/148, +5/142

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Blaze and Paola, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Blaze and Paola

Blaze and Paola Well-Known Member

Rainbow Conti and Bandit's Mom like this.
  2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Good luck with the increase!

Blaze and Paola likes this.
  3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

We had talked about a increase on Monday. Work it Blaze. I wasn’t around yesterday except a little last night. Do you return to work Monday?

4. Blaze and Paola

Yes as far as now, we are set to go back to in person on Monday, 17th.

5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

My old district returned this week but they are short teachers and many students are at home due to positive Covid tests.

6. Rainbow Conti

Rainbow Conti Well-Known Member

Come on Blaze come on down buddy!

7. Blaze and Paola

Many of our teachers are already sick. And there are about 2 or 3 kids per class with covid at the moment. It will be a mess when we go back. I already know I will get Covid because of the return. I just hope it will be the mild version with no lingering long term effects. I like to run and I want my lungs to work properly. The government is saying that schools are safe. Schools are not safe. I know first hand. Classes are too high in numbers, there is no space to social distance, we are all in each other's space and the HEPA filters they are saying each schools is equipped with (in every classroom they say) are not in every classroom. Only in the multiple exceptionalities class, the special education class and in 2 other classrooms...basically you pick a class out of a hat and that class will breath clean air, all the others...good luck. I am a rotary teacher on a cart...so I go to all the classrooms. There's no way I won't catch it.

8. Blaze and Paola

:bighug: