01/08 Jerry Update I'm back

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jerry dutchboy, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Jerry dutchboy

Jerry dutchboy Well-Known Member

Previously

Hi guys, missed you all a lot although I did check in for time to time. I'm hoping that I will now be able to post bit more regularly going forward.

Well it turned out to be full blown Lyme disease and it's kicked my butt big time. Still not in the clear, Doctor put me on another antibiotic to see if we can clear my headache. I've been on doxy for four weeks and now another AB for 30 days.

I have been trying to keep up with testing Jerry etc. but I'm afraid that his numbers have been all over the place and to be honest my brain is a fog so I've not been confident enough in my thinking to change his dose recently. I also think I had a couple of fur shots. I just can't seem to get things right these days. I am however feeling a little more clear headed today so thought I'd update his SS and put up a post.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday and I wish you all the very best for 2020.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry about the Lyme Disease. I hope the meds help you feel better soon. Sending prayers.

3. Jerry dutchboy

Thank you so much Carla. Second time I've had it but this time was SO bad.:bighug:

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Deirdre, I had a terrible bout with what I am convinced was Lyme disease in July (the doctors all say I didn't have Lyme, but I sure had all the classic symptoms, and I removed the tick myself). I know exactly what you are going through and send strong vines for it to clear up soon. Mine "transitioned" into aspiration pneumonia. Long story, but I am finally feeling good again.

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Jerry dutchboy

Second time I've had it but this time has been a doozy. Lyme load was 6.4 doc says it's normally .94 so I got it bad. Its been 13 weeks and I'm still not clear. I'll get another lyme test in three weeks so hopefully it will be clear or almost clear.:bighug:

6. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Deirdre, sooo happy to see you back ! :bighug::bighug::bighug: I was always hoping to have news.
    :kiss::kiss: for our little Jerry !! I missed him !
    Take it easy, things will get better! At least you're on the good side now! :bighug::bighug:

Jerry dutchboy likes this.
  7. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Dierdre,
    You poor thing. I'm so sorry you have had to go through such a long illness. It was great to see Jerry's name again! Prayers for a lot of improvement and quickly. I feel bad feeling sorry for myself over the flu (or some cruel virus) knocking me out a couple days ago. You have tons of healing wishes:bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

So very nice to have you back.
    I hope you can finally get rid of the Lyme disease and start to feel like yourself again.
    I hope you are off to a healthier New Year.

9. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Ugh on the Lymes! I have had it also. Until I started going to my homeopath , I was not getting better. She gave me a remedy and I was a different person in a week! Since then I have had a couple of flare ups ;you never get rid of the bacteria, it hides in your body and waits for your immune system to be weakened and then rears it’s ugly head again. Another very inexpensive remedy did the trick again.

If you are interested in contacting , her PM me. She does a lot of phone interviews and sends remedies all over the world. She is incredible!