3/4, Boomer, PM-103, +3 - 60

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Traci and Boomer, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7995

Eeek!
    I swear, I think this high number is because of me and the trouble I'm having with drawing up a drop. Oh, well. At least I've gotten him this far, right?

2. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Re: 3/4, Boomer, AM-161

Although Buzz's dose isn't as small as yours, I fear that some of her recent inconsistencies have been because of the trouble I've been having drawing her dose, so I know where you're coming from. Maybe he will get a good drop later on this cycle or even tonight. Fingers crossed! :)

3. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Hi Tracy,

I don't you if you are home at all during the day, but here's a suggestion.... with an AMPS of 161, do your routine (shoot, feed) and if you get a chance test at +2. Pancreatic action will take place and you should see the numbers go down. Yes it requires another test, but it's nice to 'see' the pancreas in action.

ETA - it is also possible that the highish numbers you are getting may be the result of a bounce... just maybe.... so, if you can get more tests, including a couple in the evening, it would be very much helpful.

Goooo Boomer!

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

hmm, I agree with Helene, try to get some spot checks off this dose so we can see if it is holding. Especially whenever you have a green PS. Hopefully the 161 was just a one time deal!

5. Traci and Boomer

Okay...I'll do it. I'll get a +3 tonight. I'm just afraid it's gonna be higher after his PM dinner. :shock: :YMSIGH: I'd LOVE to think these higher numbers are from a bounce, but I don't think it is. I work all day so I can't get any during the day except the weekends.

I've noticed that sometimes he misses the litterbox and pees over the side. Would a bigger litterbox help, or does this sound like something else? The pee seems high on the wall of the LB. Could he be spraying in there? What IS spraying anyway? Is it different than peeing? He doesn't pee in other places, only the LB, but something is going on. Last week I turned the cover over the litterbox so the opening was on the other side and the peeing issue stopped for about a week. Tonight it's back. Does he need a higher-walled lb?

6. Traci and Boomer

Wow, now this is a big surprise. I'm paranoid I gave him more thana drop and that's why this happened. If I did - it was less than .25, but more than one drop. Who knows! :-x

7. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Wow, Boomer! You want to take after Max and Gabby today, don't you? Surfing is nice, though, and it won't worry your mama so much. Hang out in the 60s for awhile, it's great there! Lots of hippies, concerts, and free love. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.