Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

For those of you that do not visit FB=LL Nina posted the following: Nin and KB are oldtimers in LL.

My kitty boy, Kooky Britches, is an angel now. His kidneys failed him and he declined rapidly. I'm too distressed to post more now but thought you would want to know. http://www.gratefulness.org/​candles/​message.cfm?l=eng&cid=16140517 Love you always, Big Guy.

Fly free KB, land softly on your golden wings. You will be missed. wings_cat

2. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

This is so heartbreaking. I'm very sorry Nina. Big handsome KB, a really special and well loved kitty. I'm grieving with you Nina and sending you my hugs. (((((Nina))))))

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh noooooo....I am so sorry Nina....

Fly free KB....we will miss you....until we meet again.... wings_cat

(((((Nina))))) My heart is breaking for you....sending love and condolences to you at this very sad time.....

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((Nina)))))

You and KB were among those who provided me such reassurance when I came here as a newbie. I would always look for your posts on the old Board and have missed you and KB. I'm so sorry that you are now missing his stalwart physical presence. He will always be in a very special place in your heart -- he is not truly gone.

Fly free sweet KB and land softly. You are missed.
    [​IMG]

5. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Fly Free KB! You will always be a legend here in LL! Watch over Nina from the Bridge!

6. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet baby, KB. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

7. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Nina I am so very sorry for your loss of KB...Another board veteran earns his wings.
    This is truly a sad time for FDMB.
    Fly free KB land ever so softly.

My sincere condolences,
    jeanne

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Oh No! I am so sorry (((((((((Nina))))))))))

Fly Free and Land Softly, big guy. We love you.
    I will light a candle for K.B.
    [​IMG]
    This is just so sad :cry: tears.

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Dear (((((Nina))))), We are so sorry for your loss of KB. He was a beautiful kitty and will be missed. He is now reuniting with so many of his friends at the Bridge. Fly free, KB!

In deepest sympathy,
    Ella & Edward, Rusty, and Stu(GA)

10. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

We came on the board a little over a year ago, so don't know all the wonderful old-timers. We are so very sorry for your loss. We grieve with each loss of our beloved kitties and send heaps of healing wishes to you and your family. All the GA kitties will be there to greet the big guy.

Attached Files:

11. Susie and Moochie

Susie and Moochie Member

12. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

:cry: :cry:
    lighting Butthead's candle for KB...

[​IMG]

MJ & Donovan's & Butthead's spirits

13. Emmy & Dude

Emmy & Dude Well-Known Member

Oh, no, ((Nina)) I'm so sorry to see this post - so many of our old-timers are leaving or have left us.

KB was loved by many - we share your sadness in saying goodbye.

Emmy & Dude (& Mittsi too)

14. Daphne#5 GA

Daphne#5 GA Well-Known Member

I never had the pleasure to meet KB, but it's always painful to see that candle. I get a punch in the stomach every time. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Land softly KB wings_cat

15. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I've never met KB, either, but I am so very sorry. We all feel it when another angel joins the ranks...many thoughts and prayers to you.

16. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Nina - I am so very sorry for your loss of KB. I know he will live on forever in your heart. Fly free little one, you will be missed! wings_cat

I remember you and KB from my early days on the board - but never had the chance to really get to know you guys. But I do remember. Either way we all feel it when one of our own here on LL earns his wings. He will be remembered, always.

17. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Nina--Deeply deeply sorry for your loss of your dearest baby KB!!! Such a shock, so sad, one of the originals here in LL--He will be remembered here for the love, happiness, & friendship you & he gave all of us here in LL..Fly Free sweet boy, and land softly...So so sorry NINA -my heart hurts so much for you!!

18. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

I know a lot of board kitties, including Cleo & Harry, are helping KB learn the ropes right now, especially Harry. He is really good with newbies. And Bunny can help keep KB company so he won't miss Maggie so much.

There is no pain like the loss of a loved one. But nothing will keep him from being in your heart always. (((((Nina)))))

19. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((((((( Nina ))))))))))
    I didn't expect to see this. My heart is filled with such sadness. I'm so very, very sorry for your loss.

wings_cat Fly free dear KB... land softly.

Forever in our hearts...

20. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Nina,
    You and K.B are very special to me for you were my first cyber friends at FD. You made me feel very welcome to the LL world and I will never forget your K.B. and feel this loss very deeply also. He was a LL a icon. I'm sure you and your family miss him very much. He is greeted at the bridge by many other special kitties and is in pain no longer. Losing them is so hard but we have to remember that we were honored to have known them. Kookie Britches was loved very much and will be missed terribly.

Fly Free dearest boy K.B.
    (((Nina and family)))

[​IMG]

21. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

I'm overwhelmed with all the notes of sympathies, candles and poems I've received for KB's passing. Thank you all for remembering him so fondly. I want to post a tribute but am too choked up just yet.

22. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

((((nina)))) you and KB were among the first to welcome us as well, and i always appreciated your friendship & help. i'm so very sorry - sending you a little bit of love. :YMHUG:

23. sharon and sparky

sharon and sparky Member

Fly Free KB wings_cat Land Softly rb_icon

24. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss of KB ((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Fly Free KB rb_icon wings_cat wings_cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.