OTJ PARTY FOR MOOCH TODAY!!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CD and BigMac, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

[youtube]e1cGbPwC834[/youtube]

CONGRATULATIONS MOOCH AND LISA!!

AND BIG HUGS TO VICKY (& GANDALF)!

213 LL KITTIES OTJ SINCE FEBRUARY 2008
    :D Pelusa :D Raja* :D Bruce :D Scruffy :D Noisy :D Cyrano :D Chuck :D Cosmo :D Tobias :D Flamie :D Thomas :D Brutus :D Abby :D Alex :D Lexie :D Tom :D Smokie :D Friday :D Chloe :D Calliope :D Natasha :D Gracie :D Alex :D Shadow :D Grover :D Fluffy :D Mary :D Rocket :D Petie :D Harley :D Karre :D Venice :D Butcher :D BigMac* :D Ti-Mi :D Zoe :D Devo :D Tuxedo :D Pumpkin :D Oscar :D Morrie :D Olivia :D Fuzzy :D Riggs :D Cobra :D Chip :D Rosco :D Emo :D Jake :D Peepee :D Nosey :D Lucy :D Kato :D Tom :D Rascal :D Cream :D Chico :D Casper :D Maui :D Crash :D Blackjack :D Joey :D Arlene :D Tom :D Kahuna :D Big Boy :D Mika :D Buster :D Grey Boy :D Smokie :D Spooky :D Cruiser :D Sparky* :D Miss Kitty :D Raistlin :D Boo :D Seamus :D Marco :D Tizon :D Scar :D Alex* :D Black Kitty :D Guinness :D Beethoven :D Jesse :D Moon :D Barry :D Beeker :D Raja :D Nefeli :D Rocky :D Tummy :D Callie :D Milo :D Grace :D Matty :D Porky :D Scruffy :D Luna :D MEL :D Tommy :D Indy :D Jasper :D Velcro :D Max :D Maximus :D Mally :D Dillan :D Webber :D Sami :D Basil :D Quincy :D Tasha :D Spot :D Donovan :D Smokey :D Max :D Hank :D Jasmine :D Boomer :D Kitty :D Max :D Baby :D Scrabble :D Tugger :D Jake :D Pedro :D Supermax :D Jezebel :D Nay :D Vesta :D Tuffy :D Magnolia :D Ducky :D Maggie :D Six :D Heart :D Trey :D Milo :D Lily :D Bandit :D Yoda :D Johnny :D Weeble :D Achilles :D Muffin :D Trouble :D Savannah :D Sue :D Esmeralda :D Skipper :D Bid :D Gimli :D Mowgli :D Shadow :D Frip :D Tinkerbell :D Cinnamon :D Austin :D Morpheus :D Haley :D Khan :D Leonard :D Mocha Jo Latte :D Julius :D Gracie D :D Simba :D Binks :D Choco :D Daniel :D Noxin :D Tasha :D Kushi :D Java :D Yemala :D Billy :D D'Artagnan :D Cedric :D Titus :D Checkers :D Garfunkel :D Curry :D Angel :D Simon :D Cow :D Junior :D CheekyFace :D Gobnait :D Mr. Howell :D S'mores :D Jynx :D Star :D Cinco :D Ahmin :D Lug :D Max :D Apollo :D Mr. Tinkles :D Smokey :D Milo :D Shanga :D Atticus :D Sam Siam :D Mikey :D Elie :D Tiki :D Kitty :D Vyktor :D Kiwi :D Ruby :D Lucy :D MOOCH :D

2. tpr

tpr Well-Known Member

Congratulations Mooch and Lisa!!!!
    Enjoy your new life at the falls!!!

[​IMG]

Carolyn: another great video. I love the shot with Mooch's feet on the conga drums!

3. arozeboom

arozeboom Well-Known Member

Welcome to the falls, Mooch!!​

And congrats on your new home!

Lisa, you deserve a giant thank you for taking Mooch under your wing and getting him ready for his digs!

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS MOOCH!!!

Welcome to the Falls!!!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat flip_cat flip_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​

Congrats to all on a job well done. Enjoy this very special day. You've done so well with Mooch. It is always so great to see one of our kitties make it to the Falls. :D

CD- wonderful video, as always!

Mooch, as head chef in LL it is my honor to cook for you today. Welcome to the Falls! We are all so proud of you. I hope you will come back and visit us! ~~ Chef Mannie
    Mooch's OTJ Party Menu
    Beverages: Peppermint Infused Niptinis, Virgin Catmint Juleps, Champagne Flutes with Tuna Juice, Micro-Brews
    Appetizers: Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wings, mini grinders with horseradish sauce, Tortilla Chips with Black Bean Dip, Grilled Shrimp with Maple Glaze, Tuna Puffs
    Entrees: Squirrel Fricassee, Grilled Salmon Wraps with Dill Sauce, Turkey Burgers with Catmint Dip, Mousehead Stew , BBQ Rosemary Chicken Sausages
    Entrée Special: BigMac’s BurgerFest Extravaganza
    Salads: Field Greens with Catnip Sprinkles, Butthead’s Ice Chilled Grass Greens with Freeze Dried Butter and Cream Cheese Morsels
    Dessert: Stu's World Famous Catmint Parfaits, Cast-Iron Grilled Apple Crisp, FD Friendly Caramel Dipped Paw Cakes​
    Ok kitchen krew, and any kitty that wants to be on the kitchen krew - we gots work to do! AN OTJ PARTY! I am so excited. So grab your hats and aprons and ladles and stuff - we is off! party time! ~~ Chef Mannie

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

WELCOME TO THE FALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on making it to the falls you guys!! Such an exciting time, I sure do hope we continue to see updates on Mooch and keep getting moochie smoochies!!

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

WELCOME TO THE FALLS, MOOCH! CONGRATULATIONS!!​

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​

Mooch and Lisa, we are so happy for you. Great job!! And Mooch goes to his furever home with Vicky. This is a wonderful story.

Thanks for another great video, CD.

Ella & Rusty (on his way to party tonight!)

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS
    MOOCH & LISA
    (& VICKY, TOO)

[​IMG]

What a perfect ending to this story. Mooch has a forever home. Happy tears for all of you.

8. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Mooch and Lisa!!!

Enjoy your new life at the Falls. No more pokes. Get ready for a big party today!!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

9. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Well done, Mooch and Lisa!​

Wow, what a great story. :D :D Great video, CD!
    Liz

10. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

WOO HOO!!!

OTJ MOOCHIE!!!

AND A FUREVER HOME TOO!

I SHARIN' MY HAPPPY TEARS

AND YARD DANCE!!!!

11. Julie & Orange

Julie & Orange Member

Yeah party!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Mooch!!!!!!!

OTJ and a furever home! What more could you possibly ask for?

Smoochies from me and Orange!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

12. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!!

13. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS, MOOCH!!!!!!!!!!!You did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

14. Tracy & Leo

Tracy & Leo Well-Known Member

Congratulations on being OTJ MOOCH and on going to your new furever home!!!!

Such wonderful news!!! :D

15. Lisa & Mary

Lisa & Mary Member

Thanks everyone! Mooch sends party smooches to everyone!

He'll be making the big trip from CA to IL on Thursday and is looking forwards to his new life with Vicky :D

16. Lisa & Mary

Lisa & Mary Member

And Mooch sends special smooches to Carolyn for making him look so handsome in the video!

And super smooches to Vicky for adopting him!! He's looking forward to giving you smooches in person on Thursday!!

17. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

Oh Mooch! I missed your party because I am busy with bringing up Rosy's bg during this period. So happy that Mooch got a new mummy! He's such a good boy! Congratulations to Vicky & Mooch!

18. Daphne#5 GA

Daphne#5 GA Well-Known Member

YAY, CONGRATULATIONS MOOCH!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW HOME!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

19. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Congratulations Mooch and Lisa!!

Another great video, of course, and tears of happiness at the end that he has found such a fabulous home!

20. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

And congratulations on your Furever Home! party_cat

21. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Sorry, I'm late to this party.
    Congratulations Mooch!!! Enjoy Living at The Falls, and at Your FurEver Home!!! Congraluations Vicky! I'm so glad you and Mooch will be a pair :YMHUG: Big BIG HUGS!

Carolyn, that is a very nice video. I can't get the smile off my face :D

22. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS SMOOCHER

OTJ and a great furever home :D :D :D :D :D :D

23. Lisa & Mary

Lisa & Mary Member

24. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on making it to the falls Mooch and a new home too whoo hooo :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :thumbup

25. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

CONGRATS ON YOUR OTJ MOOCH AND LISA!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL STORY!! AND I HAPPEN TO KNOW THAT VICKY IS AN AMAZING BEAN--LIVE LONG & PROSPER AT THE FALLS AND YOUR NEW FUREVER HOME!! party_cat party_cat party_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :thumbup

26. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

:D Congrats Mooch and Lisa, and welcome home Mooch!!

27. Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin

Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin Well-Known Member

Hey everyone! Today's the day Mooch gets to come home. :D :D :D

I would like to thank Lisa with a big :YMHUG: for taking such good care of Mooch. I'm sure he rewarded her with many smooches.

We'll have to visit on Skype once he's integrated with my crew. :D

dancing_cat MOOCH flip_cat IS dancing_cat COMING flip_cat HOME dancing_cat !!! flip_cat

28. Lisa & Mary

Lisa & Mary Member

With Mooch he just got smoochier and smoochier while I had him do I got lots of smooches! I'll be great to Skype once he's settled in

Next Monday the bonded pair from LA arrive and I'll be fostering them for DCIN. One cat is diabetic (Queen Mary) and the other isn't (Rhoda/Madamoiselle) and their current owners have health issues that mean they can't keep them any more. :sad:

29. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

:YMHUG: Thank you for continuing to foster!!

30. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

aw, congratulations lisa, on getting Mooch OTJ! and congratulations Vicky, on your new little one! what a super week for mooch!

hehehe my fav part of the video was the way mooch was multitasking on all of those instruments! feet on drums, hands on accordian, blowing a noisemaker. talk about a party animal! :lol:

31. Vidya & Boo

Vidya & Boo Member

Congratulations, Mooch! Boo sends his nose-kisses!

32. Lisa & Mary

Lisa & Mary Member

Mooch is on the last leg of his journey and is due to land in St Louis at 8.51 central time. He'll finally be with Vicky for some more smoochies after a long day traveling. Please everyone purr for a safe trip

Mooch sends weary smoochies to everyone!

33. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

We are beyond fashionably late to this party, but so excited!!!

WELCOME TO THE FALLS, MOOCHIE-MAN!!!

AND HOW ABSOLUTELY POETIC THAT YOU FOUND YOUR FUREVER HOME WITH VICKY!!!
    THAT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES!

Wonderful video, CD!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.