3/26 Maggie PMPS 185; +3 141 ATrak

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67111

Sunday
    AMPS 167
    +3 133
    +5 123
    +7 134
    PMPS 129
    +2 108
    +3 117

Morning :coffee: and yikes, I knew Maggie was dropping when she got up from her nap and started eating fast! I checked this # on my Relion Micro, and it read 41, a 21 point variance! She's had two small meals of the lc, and I will test in 20 minutes or so, and she may earn some FF T&G if she doesn't start rising. This will be the first of three below 70's needed to earn a dosecrease. All is well with Maggie, and she was pretty quiet last night. We had our rain about 5 pm and showers this morning.

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 3/26 Maggie AMPS 136; +2 62; +3 95 ATrak

+3 95

It's an almost +3, and Mags came up nicely just with two mini meals of the Wellness Turkey. My heart still flutters :shock: when I see a 62 on the meter even though I'm an oldie at this, and we're two years plus!

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Wow - I don't blame your heart for fluttering! Good job bringing that up a bit, Miss Maggie!

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

:shock: :shock: oh WOW - that would have got my attention too! That's quite the drop for a 2. Nice though that she came up with just the LC. Surf well Maggie. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cool: :razz:

I hope you have a good day today, and get a break in the rains so you can get out for a walk.

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ann & Maggie,
    A little excitement to start the new week!! FF T&G does its job!!! Maggie must be loving that special treat.
    Have a lovely day and try to get out on your walk.

Ella & Rusty

6. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 3/26 Maggie AMPS 136; +2 62; +3 95; +4 102 ATrak

+4 102

Thanks Amy, Michelle and Ella for the visits. It sure did get my attention! Maggie came up on her own with just the Wellness turkey. I didn't need the FF T&G much to her disappointment. I think I need to pick up some FF T&G today for her.

ETA - Kitsi is still here next door. I pray someone from the family comes for her soon. They have to come and finish up packing, so hopefully in the next couple days. Kitsi is doing fine except she needs a permanent home. She loves the FF Grilled line.

7. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 3/26 Maggie AMPS 136; +2 62; +3 95; +4 102 ATrak

Hi guys .. I'm pretty sure no matter how long we do the dance, low numbers still make our hearts flutter! Nice job on bringing her up .. I hope they come for kitsi soon .. poor baby .. have a great day guys!

8. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 3/26 Maggie AMPS 136; +2 62; +3 95; +4 102; +5 110 ATr

+5 110

Mags is having a slow rise up, so I think it's a safe and nice surf. I'll need to run some errands in a bit and hopefully meet a friend for coffee if I time it right.

Thanks Devon for visiting and so true with the low numbers. Yes, poor Kitsi. I try and spend as much time visiting and caring for her. I have her playing with one of those furry mouses, throwing it back and forth and she runs after it. It's nice to see her playing.

9. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 3/26 Maggie AMPS 136; +2 62; +3 95; +4 102; +5 110 ATr

How kind and loving of you to care for Kitsi while she is waiting for her new home and family. I'm sure she misses her bean and is appreciative of your loving kindness to her.

And Miss Mags is looking pretty in her blues and greens today.

10. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 3/26 Maggie AMPS 136; +2 62; +3 95; +4 102; +5 110; +9 1

+9 158

Maggie surfed while I was gone. I gave her just a little fuds at the +9, as she didn't eat any while I was gone.
    The low numbers seem to make her low key.

Anne & Liz, I'm not sure which of you sent the pic of the blue kitties; I love it. Thanks on Kitsi. I'm really going to miss her but will be relieved when she goes to her new home, fingers crossed all goes well.

11. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Maggie - just look at your bootiful numbers! Almost as pretty as YOU are!

Ann! You mean I'll still have that OH! LOW! feeling two years from now? I thought it would finally go away.... :roll: We don't get to see them often - lucky you....

HUGS!!

12. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow! Maggie sure did get your attention this morning and has a beautiful run of numbers today. Hope you were able to go get that coffee today. I feel so sad for poor Kitsi but am happy that you are there to give her some comfort while she is waiting for someone to take her to her new home. Too bad Maggie didn't get the FF T&G. Simon also loves that but of course, like Maggie, it causes his bg to rise.

13. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Hey Maggie girl & Ann!! Kitsi, when are they coming to get her, I feel so bad for her--thanks for taking care of her & loving...Yep, 4 yrs and a 60 will still give my heart a flutter :lol: :lol: Hey they are our babies, but they see it as time to get some treats!! Gravy, MC, HC all that good stuff--
    Have a good evening my friends--Moonie sends her hugs to Mags! Going Ni Ni soon--Hugs & Love from us!!

14. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

What a nice day for Mags! A little bit of a breath catcher there with that 62!

Remember that if you are doing three below 50s for a reduction, then the protocol calls for a .25u reduction and not a shave. The reason is because waiting for three numbers below 50 and shaving are both aggressive forms of reductions so you don't want to do both.

Hope you had a great day and special hugs for all you've done for Kitsi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.