12/31 Tuffy AMPS 130; +1-93; +3-44

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Barbara and tuffy, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Morning: WCR - Great. Surfing lower than I would like but she seems to like these lower numbers. Maybe she learned from Putty?

Hope all beans and catties have a great day
    Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=389

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

She just likes to rattle you!! Hope she comes up a bit to surf through the rest of the day--Happy Happy New Year friend!! And to Tuffy & all the kitts--Good health & Better times for all--HUGS~!

3. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Wow! Tuffy's bringing in the new year with some action. Looks like she's enjoying her dosecrease. :D
    Wishing you a Happy New Year & OTJ parties for all of us!

4. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

B, weren't you giving a skinyy 1.5u before? I think Tuffy says she wanted a full .25u decrease. ;)
    Happy New Year to you, the kitties, and of course the horses.

5. Barbara and tuffy

Yes, it was a 1.50s. I'm scared to go to a full 1.25 because she is difficult to hold on a decrease, but I think I need to. I think perhaps, Tuffy has a lower than normal BG and perhaps that is why she is so comfortable at the low numbers. She came up to 48 (big deal) at 3.5. I'll test again shortly.

6. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

I know how hard it can be to do those 0.25u decreases occasionally - sometimes there are needed, though. I've done a couple on Sasha in the past month rather than her usual shaves and I've held my breath each time. Tuffy was showing 40's and 50's for a long time before this last decrease, and the chances she can hold a full reduction rather than just a shave is pretty darn good. :)

7. Nat and Ferdi (Pelusa GA)

Nat and Ferdi (Pelusa GA) Member

Barbara, I can't believe what I'm seeing! Tuffy all low blue and green and on a low dose??? Wonderful!!! May this trend continue! (*anti-jinx*)

I know I've been a stranger these past months and I am sorry. I'll try to do better next year...

I wish you all the best for 2010!

8. Barbara and tuffy

Re: 12/31 Tuffy PMPS 127;

She is doing fine. Out on the patio most of the day. It has warmed up but she does not mind the cold. SHe has been busy unplugging the puter, cleaning off bookshelves. I have enough problems with the computer, it does not need her assistance.

Recap
    AMPS 130
    +1 93
    +3 44
    +3.5 48
    +6 76
    +9 96
    PMPS 127

9. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

kitties are not very good computer assistants, that's for sure. I don't think my laptop will live an average laptop lifespan.

Tuffy is doing so great!

10. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Tuff looks great. It would scare me silly, but she looks great.

And as Simon has now taken to sleeping behind the monitor....I don't believe cats realize they don't need to help us. LOL.

~Happy New Year~

Best-
    Michele

11. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

I can't seem to hold Morris on a decrease either....I may just let him run low and keep an eye on him...he's never symptomatic (anti-jinx) anymore, just sleeps alot when he's on lower #s...but, he's a cat so what is normal for sleeping???? ;)

Tuffy seems to like the lower #s too...hope he stays green for you on a dosecrease.

Happy New Year to you and Tuffy and the rest of the critters! :D

12. Barbara and tuffy

Re: 12/31 Tuffy PMPS 128; +2-66

She is fine. Sitting on the patio watching neighborhood fireworks. Crazy cat. The rest of the crew is hiding. I'll get a +3 and see which way she is going then.

13. Deb and Pippin

Deb and Pippin Member

In my humble opinion Tuffy Girl wants to be OTJ as a new years gift to mom!
    Shes doing awesomely.

14. Barbara and tuffy

Re: 12/31 Tuffy PMPS 128; +2-66 +3-66

She is surfing along flat. I like that. Finished painting the kitchen (primer) tomorrow final coat. Happy New Year to all and may it be healthy for all of us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.