2/11 Buddy AMPS 323 (1.00u), +1.5 320 PMPS +13 327 (1.00u)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by sommerbethel, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sommerbethel

sommerbethel Member

yesterday viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5886

My 12 hour work day is done...

Buddy was normal when I left him this morning...last night when we were exchanging head butts I could hear a hairball...or maybe I'm just hoping there is one in there...but I swear I heard one...

When I got home about an hour ago there was puke everywhere! I'm thinking it was Buddy bc it was exorcist style, his style, on the floor, the bed, the couch and more on the floor...he seems a little down but ate his dinner...but he looks like on the verge of puking again...I'm sure it will be an active evening with the puking...

usually when he pukes like this it's bc of a hairball...note; there was no fur in all the puke...

I'm watching him closely and I will be home pretty much the next four days to watch his numbers, Sat I have another dance comp but this one is local...

For those wondering how we did at Nationals...we got 13th out of 40 teams...8 points away from top 10...grrr

2. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

oh no... i hope the hairball comes up/out soon! if not, it might not be a bad idea to have him checked out by the vet. if something is going on with him it could very well be the reason behind the higher numbers.

8 points from the top 10.... ack! so close!

3. sommerbethel

sommerbethel Member

me too! I am taking him to a new vet next Saturday, it's about 20 min away and I have to take a major jam packed freeway here in socal to get there, so Sat. is the only time I will miss traffic...did I mention that he pees, poops and breaths crazy when he goes in a car even to the corner? DBF is going to drive us so we can use the carpool lane...my old vet is, to put it nicely, a jackazz and I can't deal with him anymore with my dear sweet buddy bear...

Usually when he has his puking spells the next day his AMPS is down...so we will see...

8 points and there were 8 judges...literally 1 point from each judge...ugh...we'll get um next year...

4. sommerbethel

sommerbethel Member

2/11 Buddy PM +1.5 295, +2.5 274, +4 240

nm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.