2/11 Bee +11~159 AMPS~145

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nancy & Bee, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Good morning LL!!! :coffee: :coffee:

The blue is back!!! dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

Bee is back to her old self this morning, feeling perky & staring at her very empty food bowl. She never understands why she has to wait for breffus. 15 minutes til shot time girly. :mrgreen:

I have to leave right after her +1 test & will be gone until @ +8. Should I keep her at the fat .5 or shoot the straight .5 dose? I'm not sure how low she went last night & I haven't shot the fat dose on a blue. Just want to make sure she's safe...

Thanks for all the nice messages yesterday! The board was jammed last night & I couldn't log in, but Bee & I sure do appreciate the kind words. :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5845

2. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Re: 2/11 Bee +11~159 dose question

Nice blue, Bee. And sweet kitty for waiting. Staring at that bowl really does speed things up, though. Or so I've heard.

3. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 2/11 Bee +11~159 dose question

Personally, I would hoot the regular fat dose, but ultimately you have to be comfortable with what you do. How's that for a total non-answer??? :razz:

4. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

+12~145

Hmmmm. Was going to hold the fat dose, but now she's gone down a bit more. Great to see & I don't want to ruin a good streak, but I can't stay here to monitor. She does feed herself when she needs to. Talking to myself...feel free to interrupt! ;-)

5. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 2/11 Bee +11~159 +12~145 dose question

You won't necessarily ruin a good streak by shooting less this one time....she will get there eventually anyway, maybe just a day or two later...you have to feel comfortable with what you do....sounds like you're leaning toward the regular .50? No problem!

6. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Re: 2/11 Bee +11~159 +12~145 dose question

Thanks Brenda. Decided to keep her close to the f.5. Call it a skinny fat dose. :lol: I'm leaving out lots of snacks, so Bee should be fine.

We're behind schedule now so I won't get a +1, but I'll try to run back on my break this afternoon to check on the queen.

Hope Morris is being a good boy for you! Condo visits tonight. :mrgreen:

7. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

PMPS~265

Bee's number is up from AMPS, but she's doing so much better than the last few days. No complaints here! If her trend continues since we fattened her dose she should go blue again tonight...hope she's listening. ;-) And very glad for the suggestion to hold her dose steady this morning. I wimp out so easily. :razz:

Will get in a few more tests to round out the day.

8. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

happy to hear she's doing better! :D

9. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

+3~175

Back to blue! I love those rare occasions when she's predictable. :lol:

Safe to get a little sleep time now. Setting the alarm for a spot check!

10. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

ni-ni nancy! I-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.