2/11 Shadow AMPS=175, PMPS=302

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+3=163
    +4=121
    +6=114
    +8=92
    +9=112
    AMPS=175 ~ 1.25u Lev (4th day)

Yesterday's Condo (with MJ's weather map) :lol:

Shadow has all P's in place. (and one P for Playing!!) He and Raja were wrestling last night for a long time....so cute to watch. She would not go near him for a long time (I presume because of his FD odor that must have been quite repulsive to her feline nose) Raja would go and sniff his breath when we first started insulin and nowadays she is even allowing him to clean her head and ears so it is a major development!! This wrestling seem to be Raja's idea and she is the instigator...showing that she is doing well too!

Shadow has a healthy, normal appetite which is nice to see after that insatiable, starving behavior in the beginning..His fur is so wonderful and he is grooming nicely--very efficiently actually. :lol: He is very affectionate and is the most patient kitty when testing time comes around. Such a sweet boy...

They were all full of news about Latte's party last night....so excited and happy. They just love parties!! And I hear that Latte's was definitely one to remember!! All the kitties had so much fun and they just get along so well together...that bond of this community. I am very proud of our sugar kitties....they are all so wonderful. :mrgreen:

Wishing you all ha happy Friday eve today! Guess some of you will be shoveling....keep warm and be careful!

2. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 2/11 Shadow AMPS=175

Wow, he had some nice numbers last night/this morning! Maybe his little shed is finally filling up?? flip_cat

So cute to picture Raja and Shadow playing...my Mom's two, also brother and sister, used to go at it pretty hard too.... used to crack me up. :lol: :lol: I wish I could have kept them when she passed away last year...but they went to a very nice lady who loves them to pieces...Morris declined to have any additions to the household, thankyouverymuch. :twisted:

Enjoy your Fursday Pat...stay warm and count your blessings you're not in the "white" belt. :coffee:

3. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

This is what we want to see! Hurrah Shadow!

About that snow........I had to drive to an appointment this morning (disability review) the streets were hardly cleared, it is -15°C I got detoured because of avalance danger, maxium speed on the AUTOBAHN was 70 km/h! I was 45 minutes late, frozen and started crying because I couldn't feel my hands to write my name! :roll: The way home wasn't much better, it is still snowing and blowing, a real fine frozen powder that they can't get off the streets and it's too cold for the salt to melt it, plus we have a salt shortage so only major streets and intersections are being de -iced. At the hostpital they reported 345 patients in the last 24 hours have been admitted with broken bones due to falling on the ice that they can't get off the walkways (they now are using jobless people to chip ice :lol: ) The last 5 km before reaching my town I had to stop and put on my snow chains, I still can't feel my fingers. Wake me up when it's spring please :evil:

4. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Those are very purty numbers for you Shadow.

(((Monique)))

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

It's great to hear that Raja and Shadow are playing and are back to being affectionate. This is a great start for Shadow this morning.

6. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

That is one terrific WCR! And lovely numbers, too.

7. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Well Pedro is sleeping in after the party. Looks like Shadow really had a good time - nice number day.

Re; making a grumpy horse happy - warmer weather and green grass (with no bugs). It's gonna be a few more months.

8. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

How cute that they are playing! And how interesting that Raja "vets" Shadow to see if he meets her olfactory standards. Here's wishing Shadow some skinny numbers today.

Monique--that sounded dreadful!

9. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning Pat
    Another great story of the cat shenanigans.
    I love watching them play however in our house, no one plays at all.

What a nice night Shadowe had, especially for being out at Latte's party, lol.
    And look at this lovely blue today. That's my boy being good for Mama.
    Have a great morning and maybe you will need lots of coffee.

10. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 2/11 Shadow AMPS=175, +3=182, +4=164

+3=182
    +4=164

If you guys haven't seen a picture of Basil at the party last night..in his white suit and shoes....
    with the disco ball he brought, you MUST click on this: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5939#p59867
    What a guy! All the girl kitties went crazy, lining up to dance with him !! Woo-Woo!

11. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Woah, Basil has some serious chest hair... Moses might have gotten a little jealous.

Great numbers, Shadow! Seems like Raja should offer him a mentos as a friendly and polite incentive to fresh breath. :mrgreen:

12. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Great numbers, Shadow. :)

Pat, I love reading your posts. They are so funny and informative and positive. :)

13. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

AMPS=175 ~ 1.25u Lev (start 4th day)
    +3=182
    +4=164
    +6=180
    +8=205
    PMPS=302 ~ 1.25u Lev

His nadir is usually +8 and I don't know what happened today....disappointing finish for sure. The whole day was not as good as I had hoped it would be. Last night's 92 green should not have caused this... :roll: geeeeeezzzz.....shot on the right side this morning and tonight...yesterday was on the left both times.

14. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

I say shoot on the left three times tomorrow. That has to be extra good, right?

Shake it, shake it, do the sugar dance Shadow! dancing_cat

15. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

I think Shadow's day looks pretty good so far, Pat! Plenty of time for the PM dose to kick in. :mrgreen:

We all know you're no where near being finished for the day! ;-)

Love the story about Raja & Shadow & boy can I relate...
    One of the reasons I knew there was something wrong with Bee was that she & Harpo had stopped interacting. No playing, cuddling or grooming each other any more. Harpo avoided her like the plague. It was like he abandoned her when she needed his support & it made me so sad for her. Things have started to turn around in the last couple of weeks though & it will for Shadow & Raja too!

Sending hugs & pretty number vines!! :YMHUG:

16. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

ok, shadow... let's see you sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide into a nice amps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.