12/31 Shadow AMPS=399, PMPS=201

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=386
    +9=368
    AMPS=399 ~ Fat .75u

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=408

Shadow was super hungry this morning, eating half can FF and then finishing half of Raja's half. He is busy grooming now, perhaps preparing for the big New Year's Eve party tonight....? Was quite fussy last night at dinner so I gave him more food then too....

Hoping everyone in LL has a very Happy New Year....may all your best wishes come true in 2010....

Special thanks to Jill and all the wonderful advisers here....many thanks to you all for all your hard work, caring,, loving guidance, constant attention....we appreciate all you do for us....sending best wishes to Jojo...and thanks to Rebecca too! ((hugs)) to you all!

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 12/31 Shadow AMPS=399

ahahaaa!! u know I cant drink like those smileys u left in my condo! Those days are gone lol!
    Gee I hope noone thinks I still do that!

Now what is happening here Mr Shadow? Maybe he really is getting ready to party the night away! lol

Happy New Years Pat, Raja, Shadow and DH Steve!

3. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Morris says he's not a moon kitty but he'd like to come too :roll: ....I'm not so sure he can hold his own with your wild bunch! He's usually in bed by 9:00p.m.

Hope you see some action with Shadow after the moon stuff passes....Happy New Year to you and your bunch! :p

4. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Is that your kitty I see in the shadow of the Blue Moon? Get back down here Shadow, you silly kitty!

5. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

What's up with our pink kitties today?! Maybe it's just all the excitement of the party tonight!
    Bee says to count her in. She never worries about the next day. :lol:

Wishing you & the crew a happy & healthy New Year, Pat. And many many thanks for your constant support!

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 12/31 Shadow +6=326

+3=431
    +4=376
    +6=326
    So, it seems he is really trying to get his numbers back down....
    He is all excited...wants to invite EVERYONE to his Open House party tonight.....
    come when you can...
    leave when/if you want.... :lol:

Come celebrate the end of 2009...and ring in the New Year... 2010...may it be a great year for us all!!!

7. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Latte wants to come! She has been prepping for the party all day...practicing her ability to swat at feathers, rip apart fake mice, chatter at the birds. She has tricks to show! She is now all groomed and napping up for the big night. She is allowed out all night, since I will be gone and never notice!

Glad to see shadow is coming down a bit. Should have seen my mouth drop when I saw the subject line.

Hope you have fun plans for the evening!

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

What is with our kitties today? Gabby typically isn't a moon kitty and I didn't think Shadow was, either. And isn't the moon supposed to drop numbers (or is it that it plays havoc with them)? Yeesh!

9. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

a lot of kitties will be camping out here overnight...that'll be great that Latte will be here
    with her tricks...(I am sooo laughing...you are so funny!!!) and we will take good care of her ---might
    as well have a formal sleepover too, right? Not a good night for any kitty to be out on the roads.....
    Shadow is practicing his howling right now....it's gonna be SO fun! :lol:

You should be seeing my face at all his numbers during the past 28 hours... :eek:
    Hope you have a good night....we are going out early for dinner and then will be at home ....

10. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Is this BYOW (bring your own water) or will you provide?? She is a lush, and will drink any of your kitties under the bed! :lol:

ETA: As long as she is home by amps, the formal sleepover is a-okay with me! (do you have a throne or does she have to bring her own? :roll: )

11. CD and BigMac

Re: 12/31 Shadow AMPS +6~ 326

Shadow is creeping down. Let's hope for more creepage...326 is getting there, but he can do better. Come ON!

Pat, have a nice dinner and Happy New Year!

12. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 12/31 Shadow +8=271

+8=271

CD: I hope this is the beginning of the creepage... ;) Is Big Mac able to come to the party here tonight?

And Carolyn....Thrones are available...but I'm not sure they will be to Latte's liking...if she is finicky about her own throne, there's plenty of room for her to bring it along with her...and if hse can bring her own tiara too please? Raja never lends any of hers to anyone....she mostly wears them all at the same time!
    Glacier water will be flowing...like champagne... (get it?) LOL. I use only purified water for the kitties each and every day!

Everyone is invited...have to warm up for all the OTJ parties coming up this year....practice makes perfect ya know!!!
    Happy New Year.... :mrgreen:

13. CD and BigMac

BigMac says he will be looking for other kitties to celebrate his ONE YEAR anniversary on January 1st.
    WooHoo!! A very Happy New Year's Day for us.

So we'll be popping in to holler at ya' later.
    Right now I got to go make dinner for some rowdy kids. I'll check in on your party... much later!

14. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

looks like Shadow realized that he's gonna have to move to a lower floor for most of the kitties to find his party. Let's go for blue next, blue and green are the best floors.

15. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 12/31 Shadow PMPS=201

PMPS=201 :mrgreen:

The moon was at its fullest at 2:15pm today. Since that time, he has made his way down to yellow....and 201
    shows that he is struggling for a blue or two tonight...maybe....whatever it is, he is ready to PARTY tonight...
    firecrackers have driven Raja into the closet....but the Moon King seems to be unaffected...

We have much to celebrate....the EVE of Big Mac's OTJ and all other OTJs this past year....
    and the HOPE of even more to follow in the new year!!!!!!

16. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

oh how good of Shadow to settle down!!

thats right - it's Big Mac's anniversary!! Yai Big Mac,,,wish I had a Big Mac right now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.