11/18 Tawny Evening Update & New Pix

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by DD & Tinkerbell, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DD & Tinkerbell

DD & Tinkerbell Well-Known Member

I really don't have any update this morning yet, here is the last of the info from the clinic yesterday afternoon: Tawny Update 11/17/11.

But you can see Tawny helping out at the clinic on their FB page here, I just saw it this morning: Tawny helps out at LVRC! This clinic and the people there are just incredible!

More L8r...

Desi

2. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Re: 11/18 Tawny Morning Update

Just keep on getting better Tawny! You make such a sweet office assistant!!

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

What a wonderful vet center you have - I know she could not be in better hands. I love the photo - it is good to see her out of her home away from home. Be better soon Tawny!

4. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

I sure hope that they're paying her very well for her help at the vet's. She deserves all the extra benefits that she can get. You go, girl!!! And hurry up and get better quickly so that you can come back home to your MommaBean. :YMHUG: to you both.

5. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

Your update and that picture made my day!

6. SmokeyD

SmokeyD Member

Tawny looks like she's the hit of the clinic!! Hope she can come home soon!

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

You are so lucky to have this kind of veterinary services in your area. (To say nothing of how Tawny has charmed everyone.)

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

How wonderful to see this picture! Keep on getting well, Tawny!

Hugs, Desi,

Ella & Rusty

9. DD & Tinkerbell

DD & Tinkerbell Well-Known Member

Re: 11/18 Tawny Evening Update

Dr. Amanda says Tawny might, just might, get to come home this weekend! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Here's the latest update from mid-afternoon today:

NO KETONES!

EATING WELL!

They are covering every spectrum and she is getting Zithromax now too, together w/Baytril and doxicyclin.

She still has a waxing/waning temp, today it ran from 103 to 104 (F). Still getting 2.5u BID and BGs still running in the mid 200s.

Tawny and I had a lovely visit this morning and I have posted new pix here: Tawny & Mommie's Visit 11/18/11. I actually finally got some sleep!

She still feels thin and looks like she doesn't feel 100%, and seems weak to me, but she's been through a lot. I'd be thin and weak, too if I'd just been thru what she's been thru over the last couple of weeks. Poor baby.

Thank you everyone for rising to the $1K challenge yesterday, thank you so very much to the anonymous donor who issued the challenge, to FDMB for all the love, caring and support they have shown me and Tawny throughout this ordeal, and of course our deepest thanks to DCIN and LLEF, and to the Lantus Land Friends for their generous donation to Tawny In Honor of Jill (& Alex) and Mike, to be so honored in honor of Jill (& Alex) and Mike is an honor in and of itself that goes beyond words.

When I told Tawny about it this morning, she smiled.

Desi

10. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I can't view the new pix, but I am sooooo glad she is doing well, and maybe, hopefully will come home this weekend! :D
    YaYYY Tawny!!!

11. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Yay Tawny!!! Keep eating sweetie and feel better so you can go home to your mamabean who loves you SO much!!

Awesome pictures; awesome vet! Hope you get some rest, Desi.

12. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

What a sweetheart! Perhaps the clinic can give Tawny a paycheck for all the work she is doing for them! :lol: Great report, and hopefully she will be home this weekend, if the staff at the clinic can let her go. ;-)

13. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Tawny is so beautiful! What great news and I'm so happy for you.

14. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh BIG Dancin' Nanners!!! I can't see the latest pics - says page not found....shucks...I wanna see...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.