12/31 Morris AMPS 208

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Brenda and Morris, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=400

WCR: All done eating, sitting in his catnapper watching the world go by...all those p's in place.

I shot what I think is a fat .25u again this morning...or then again it could be a skinny .50u....looks the same to me....LOL! :lol: His shot is 1 hour late because I waited to shoot last night until I got him over 100...plus I'll be out til a little after 9 tonight. I live in a Retirement Community and we have our New Years Eve party at our clubhouse but we ring in the New Year at 9:00 p.m.....then we go home. At least I don't have to be on the road with other drunk drivers...notice I said "other"? Should be fun.

Wishing all of Lantus Land a very Happy New Year!

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning Brenda!! And Mr Morris--It's snowing here!! Hope you are basking in the sun!
    Morris, let's see some green today OK buddy? do it for Moonie & she'll give you some green too :p
    Happy & Healthy New Year and may 2010 be your best year ever! HUGS~!

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS for Morris this morning...
    Sounds as if you are planning on a wild evening....New Year celebration that ends at 9pm...
    LMHO....sure sounds like a Florida to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope 2010 brings all good things to you....Happy New Year! Woo WOOOOoo...
    (now I need a nap...so tiring ...all thsi excitement....LOLOLOL)

4. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

So, he is finally enjoying his new catnapper? WTG Morris!

Actually, we are thinking of doing the 9pm New Year tonight as well! DS (12 years) is sick right now (bad cold & he also has cough-variant asthma which makes all his colds that much worse) and could use all the sleep he can get. I suggested to the family last night that we celebrate at 9pm (we live on the west coast, but have digital cable....I said we could watch New Year's live in New York as it happens!) and then all go to bed! Not to mention, that if I need to be up at 7:30am to deal with Morris, maybe I don't want to be up until midnight!!!! I still haven't recovered from my late night Christmas Eve & then getting up early Christmas morning.....I could use some extra sleep as well!! LOL!!

5. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 12/31 Morris PMPS 268

Running in yellow all day today...dose seems to be slipping still...I'll give it another day and then will go up to .50u again.

Just got back from the NY Eve party, which we rang in 2010 at 9:00 p.m. EST....I live in a retirement community so we need our beauty rest and do the NY thing early. I still ended up being an 1/2 hour late for Morris' shot, making me now 1-1/2 hours behind. I'll make it up over the next week or so.

Hope everyone's New Years Eve was enjoyable....and that all kitties and beans have a wonderful healthy 2010! :D :D :D

6. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Hope he settles in this dose for you. Glad you went to a NYE party. Happy New Year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.