12/31 Shadoe +11 382 amps 401

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Blue, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

And the last day of the year begins.

I would say today is one to look back and reflect; Shadoe has made great improvements since her dx not all that long ago, and despite setbacks like Caninsulin failure and Lantus expiring, Shadoe is waddling her way towards her ideal dose.
    Yesterday:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=380

My alarm usually goes off at +10 but we don't get up till +11. Today she decided that we would get up at +10; I overruled that decision, and after a short consideration, Shadoe agreed to lie back for a bit more time.

Last nite, her appetite was quite big, so I am thinking her excess food intake may have slowed down her drop from yellow to something in a pretty blue shade, but I was told before that if she is hungry, then feed her because once she is regulated (who knows when that will happen) her appetite will taper off.

So this morning, she was quite eager to get the ball rolling, and I think she knows that we stick to a strict routine, but wants to display her version of a 'but I don't like it much' grumble. You know when you ask for something but know ahead of time that your chances are slim to none - like that.

With a +11 in pink and amps a low red, I think it's not too bad for cycle 2 on this new dose.

Shadoe is currently in the test chair, all stretched out and looking regal now that she has had her breakfast and meds. You know that look: stretched out, head high, eyes closed, ears tilted back, and purring to rattle the windows.

Small note: I WAS sitting in that chair when I started this post, but got up to clean the litter box. I always know when she has had a bowel movement; she comes racing around the corner like her life depends on her getting far, far away from the box. I completely understand her haste because the smell is right behind her.
    Now that I think of it, I think she plans the poops so that I get up and she can steal the chair.

Man, cats are sly and sneaky.

Attention all kitties: Nice numbers are requested for today so that we can end the year on a real happy note.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Small note: I WAS sitting in that chair when I started this post, but got up to clean the litter box. I always know when she has had a bowel movement; she comes racing around the corner like her life depends on her getting far, far away from the box. I completely understand her haste because the smell is right behind her.
    Now that I think of it, I think she plans the poops so that I get up and she can steal the chair.

Man, cats are sly and sneaky.

Attention all kitties: Nice numbers are requested for today so that we can end the year on a real happy note.[/quote]

LOL!! I know that feeling! They raced out of the litterbox like they're going for the gold in the Olympics!
    OMG your WCR's are so funny!

It's a blue-full moon today - make a note in ur SS for reference in case she acts up on u...Full Moon effect can also carry over to the next day too - oh boy! lol
    Happy New Year Gayle, Shadoe and BooBoo!

3. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Same wishes to you and DBF and of course Luna who looks like he has been ready for tonite for some time with that awesome hat!

Even J.D. pic looks amazing with the back bow tie; I guess it's formal attire for J.D. tonite.

have a great day!

4. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Hi,Gayle!
    I know I posted earlier for You but I guess at wrong place. have to get used to that new place.
    Wish You & family all the best in New 2010 Year!
    Bo (not Kuku)

5. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 12/31 Shadoe pmps 362

A bunch of pinks today. I hope tonite we can catch a few yellow or blue numbers.

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm hoping Shadow decides to celebrate with some lower numbers tonight. Gabby's numbers were high today too. So much for the moon!

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

3 cycles on this dose, hopefully tomorrow it will kick in and we can see what it will do. Happy New Year!

8. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Hoping you see some blues at least before the end of the year... :lol:
    Have a very Happy New Year, Gayle, and here's hoping that 2010 is a good year for you and your fur buddies!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.