12/30 Angel's pmps~306

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynn and Angel, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Angel's bouncing from going pretty low last night. He dropped from 316 to 46 in 4 hours which is not like him. Also, he bounced straight up at the end of that cycle to 352, also not like him. I just noticed that he's due for a new cartridge tomorrow so perhaps we're scraping the bottom of the barrel and getting some inconsistency.

Too old and techno-challenged to resize photos, make links and figure out all this new stuff. :(

2. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Hi Lynn, I can't open your SS link.
    This one should work for tonight: Angel's Spreadsheet

Look below in the 'code' box and copy/paste everything in green to your signature.
    Code:
    [url=http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=r_QxWTLdKmYmzVpRxKBkPTw&output=html]Angel's Spreadsheet[/url]

3. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Angel is getting some good numbers on this dose, we just need him to flatten out.

If you're getting too close to the bottom of the cartridge, it might not be working as well. I also found that I had more bubbles at the end of the cart so it was harder to be consistent with the dose. Could be worthwhile to switch.

4. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Today's pink may be a response to yesterday's express elevator ride down - tis tought. Angel needs to flaten out.
    I'm with you with the techno challenge.... been there... and am still in there too!

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Time for Angel to climb back down.

6. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

come on down angel!

7. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

time to come on down, angel!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.