12/30 Indy AMPS 92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jamy & Indy, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamy & Indy

Jamy & Indy Member

Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=352

(I know that there has to be a better / correct way to post the link to yesterday's condo, I just haven't found it yet. It took me 2 days to figure out how to get the spreadsheet linked and I'm still not sure it works correctly. :oops: )

WCR: Indy is happy as a clam & laying on his "friend" - a piece of plastic that is covered in carpet. He loves his friend, especially when DH hides some catnip in it. He also is berry berry booootiful (or handsome as Indy keeps reminding me) since he got brushed after every poke yesterday and he got a lot of pokes in the last 15 hours. :shock:

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Jamy! Ur SS works fine!

Cute WCR! And awesome AMPS for Indy!

3. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Hey Jami, SS works fine and speaking of fine.... very nice numbers going on there! Green and more green today, yes!

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Indy's SS is a sea of green! He's doing so well!

5. Jamy & Indy

Jamy & Indy Member

Re: 12/30 Indy PMPS 101

Okay, a 101 is close enough to green for me. :mrgreen:

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

definitely close enough to green, this is one pretty spreadsheet for one pretty (uh, handsome) kitty.

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Jamy...

Indy has been on this dose for 10 days with GREAT numbers. It's time to try a dose reduction! 0.25 units is all yours!

8. Kelly and Milo

Kelly and Milo Member

Congrats on the dose reduction!!!!! Way to go Indy!!! Soon you will be joining Milo!!

9. Jamy & Indy

Jamy & Indy Member

Re: Dose Reduction, really?

Dose reduction, really, are you sure? I was really concerned when I saw the 126 & 144 PS numbers on Christmas day. There was nothing going on here to cause the increase. Also, I figured that his numbers were too high to earn a reduction yet.

I can't wait to go share the good news with Indy, he will be so happy! One more step towards - NO MORE POKES! :D :mrgreen: :eek: :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.