12/30 Donovan Lev AMPS == 154

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MJ+Donovan, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=216
    Last night was semi-wonky. PMPS was 92 after a nice flat surf, and then PM +3 = 109, PM +6 = 170 (pulled an almost all-nighter on work-related crap, so decided to grab another BG). I think I'll just blame the moon. Miss Kitten is already berzerk.

ANYway....
    AMPS = 154; gave 0.1U Lev

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning MJ...it's a Blue Moon coming up with a partial lunar eclipse too....
    those only come along once in a blue moon so we can blame lotsa stuff on it... :mrgreen:
    Is he howling too? Shadow says he needs a picket fence to stand on and he is practicing his back arching for
    tomorrow night....New Year's Eve party for the furry ones...whoopee....
    Does Donovan have his chiffon ready?

3. MJ+Donovan

Oh heavens, Donovan hasn't dressed up like that since his show days.... :p
    Somewhere I have pics of him wearing a crown and cape. Some cat shows awarded that to highest scoring household pet and had a little ceremony where the winners were dressed up. He was extremely tolerant of it. Such a good boy :D

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

this is a disturbing condo today, all the talk of making kitties dress in chiffon and capes....

5. MJ+Donovan

12/30 Donovan Lev PMPS == 78

um, interesting evening....

AM +8 = 55 :shock:
    Was going to get another reading, but ended up napping until PMPS :oops: zzzzzzzz....

PMPS = 78; gave 0.1U Lev
    And that damn PMPS took SEVEN, yes SEVEN test strips. I seriously suck tonight. I think that's a new record for me.

ETA: PM +2 = 87

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.