12/30 (Lev) Shadow AMPS=183~PMPS-520 !!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Edited to add his PMPS BGs....on last post....

+4=139
    +6=83 :mrgreen:
    +8=86
    AMPS=183 ~ fat .75u

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=194

Shadow cleaned his breffis bowl as usual, waiting on the testing towel for his shot and purred the whole time. He seems fine after our
    pajama party last night but I am a bit tired. It's always worth it for me when he shows me some greens :p Love it!!

We closed the bedroom door slightly last night as 2 doggies and 5 Beans gathered to watch Star Wars....but brave, curious Shadow snuck out
    of the room and down the hallway...as he ran to his perch on the dining room chair, Nico jumped up suddenly to chase the running kitty and well,
    everyone was startled but quickly restrained the puppy! THAT Shadow... :roll: he just loves being near Nico to watch and study him. LOL.

Happy Full Moon Eve today everyone in LL....it will be a Blue Moon tomorrow with a minor partial lunar eclipse visible in the Eastern hemisphere.....

2. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Re: 12/30 (Lev) Shadow AMPS=183

Looking good Pat, I guess he would really like to make friends with the drooler. Spooky is like that too when we are out and the dogs come by, he gets all curious. Socks on the other hand is not intrested all and get really fluffed up and hissy.

Lot's of stuff going on huh, blue moon, new year, new decade, new forum, new underwear (oops that's personal) :oops:

3. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

lol more PJ parties, how fun! What colour are Shadow's PJ's?

4. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Why can't Shadow have daytime PJ Parties??? Anyway it's always good to see the greens.

I read you post on my condo about the Zero Odor...so far I don't have any odor there - I don't really know why except that I cleaned it up immediately but that doesn't usually do the trick. But if I get to Bed, Bath I will pick some up just in case...sometimes it takes awhile before the odor shows up. Oh what am I saying...he peed quite a few times out on the porch (too lazy to come in and use the litter box??) and it stinks to high heaven...I'm going to make a point of getting some of that Zero Odor.

And yes...he's using the LB now exclusively...I have been dutifully trained to rise up out of bed at the first squeek of his little voice. :oops:

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 12/30 (Lev) Shadow +3= 416

AMPS=183 ~ .75 (start of 3rd day)
    +3=416

This is ridiculous.....he was 349 at +4 yesterday....well, he certainly is driving me crazier.... :shock:
    Is it a bounce or is this his eve of the full moon nonsense?
    I know I know... "it's only one number'...3rd day of doscrease down to a fat .75u.
    maybe I should be giving him a skinny 1.0u...ha haa....
    boy, am I getting lots of data for my SS....but it makes my PJ party last night seem like a figment of
    my imagination...he did have 83 and 86...I remember how nice that was to see.... :cry:

6. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

Re: 12/30 (Lev) Shadow +3= 416

Wow. Rubber kitty indeed. Does he not understand that RED plus GREEN = BROWN? Maybe he's preparing for a nice brown Magic Poo.

7. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 12/30 (Lev) Shadow +4-432

+3=416
    +4=362
    +6=432

Cat for sale....syringes and insulin included... :?

8. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Now, Pat....if they were both easy then you wouldn't be having any fun. ;) Shadow is complex, like a fine wine. :mrgreen:

Please stop that overreaction, Shadow! Is just a moon! No need to be dramatic with those pinks and reds!

9. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Re: 12/30 (Lev) Shadow +4-432

Ok, now that was funny! Sorry.

I always hold my breath when Shadow gets green because his liver follows Newton's third law of physics: "To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."
    Only for Shadow, he sometimes has a wild opposite reaction. Sheesh! Newton is rolling over in his grave.

10. Ronnie & Luna

oh crap..what the heck Shadow? and this is on .75u?

no more messing around!

11. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 12/30 (Lev) Shadow PMPS=520, +1=399

AMPS=183 ~ F0.75u
    +1=291
    +3=416
    +4=362
    +6=432
    +9=494
    PMPS=520 ~F0.75u
    +1=399

uh...that's not a typo. :shock: it is black...well into the blacks at 520 !!!
    I have never seen a bounce like this....early days on Vetsulin he got blacks...
    :cry:
    What does this mean? Is it silly to think it's the moon? Can this be a bounce from a little 83
    yesterday? Just doesn't seem right somehow..
    Edited to add the +1-399. I feel better somehow....the Moon King is coming down maybe.... ??

12. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

whew, that is so not a nice number... It sure does look like a rebound cycle, maybe he had been saving up all his bounces from the last 3 cycles and decided to do them all at once. Good news that it is coming down already, hopefully you'll have a much better surprise at AMPS tomorrow.

13. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Ewww. Shadow, seriously??
    Glad he came down some. Keep sliding, it's a blue moon, ... not red.

14. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

Re: 12/30 (Lev) Shadow PMPS=520, +1=399

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    you sure you didn't accidentally slip him some Vetsulin?

15. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Possible fur shot?? Insulin toast? Moon? New Years??
    Come on down Shadow!!

16. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Wowzers Shadow!!!!!!!!! :eek:
    Drooler getting too much attention?

Im so sorry Pat. How frustrating it must be. Once you get past this (which you two will), I bet there will be some good lessons and data to understand for the future reference. It will then make times like these much easier to handle.

You could do like me on the last full moon...new cartridge and increase all in one night. That whipped Latte into shape, at least for one cycle. :lol:

Look forward to seeing better numbers in the a.m. Shadow - NO PAJAMA PARTY FOR YOU TONIGHT! :cry:

17. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 12/30 (Lev) Shadow +4=386

PMPS=520
    +1=399
    +4=386
    I never thought I would be happy to see a 386 in my LIFE! :lol:
    Just shows to go ya...I mean...goes to show ya....
    that everything is relative... :roll:
    Guess that might not make any sense to yous, but it does to me
    right now...

18. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

yikes! let's see where he's at tomorrow...

19. Ronnie & Luna

oh my gosh! just getting caught up - well, all I have to say Pat - is you've been going on about this blue moon all month lol!!!
    Maybe you gave Shadow the Blue Moon Fear - but thats nuts! Then again, it is a double full moon too, I'm sending good low number vibes your way for the morning either way - :geek: :geek: projecting good vibes lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.