In Remembrance, Blackie

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

All Kitties: Let's have a special remembrance of Blackie at tonight's Full Snow Moon Party. We all miss him so much. Let's everyone bring candles and light them at the same time so that he can easily find his way to the Rainbow Bridge. We will have a toast to his memory. And we will celebrate his time with us.
    Fly free, sweet Blackie! We love you!

Rusty (signing for all of Blackie's friends)

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

My candle is lit for you Blackie. Fly free my friend.

To all of LL kitties - The roadster is ready to come and transport you to the party, and Blackie's remembrance. I will make as many trips as it takes to get you there so you can remember our friend, celebrate all that he meant to us, toast his memory, light his way with our candles, remember the good times. ~~ Mannie

3. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

In Memory of Blackie

Bear Man will be one of Blackie's many friends to greet him at the Bridge.

May Ele find comfort in her memories.

[​IMG]

You will not be forgotten
    ~ Teddy

4. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Blackie, I'm so, so sorry to hear that you have passed on, my friend. I will truly miss you. You were a great friend to me and my bean. Fly free, my friend, fly free. ~ Blackie

Ele, I'm so terribly sorry for your loss of beloved Blackie. Please accept my condolences. *HUGS* He's no longer in pain, and is now happily playing with the rest of the kitties who have GA.

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Love You, Blackie [​IMG] from Dyana and J.D. and Ginger

6. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Willie is ready with a candle for both of us. May Blackie enjoy her pain free life beyond the bridge with all our GAs.

7. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Maggie and I have a pretty pink aroma candle lit in memory of Blackie. Hugs and prayers for you, Ele.

8. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

myz candlesz isz lit Iz isz going to mizz Blackie soo much Fly Free my special friend
    Do Lou

9. Violet and Chaos

Violet and Chaos Well-Known Member

I've lit a candle here in my home, and have packed one for Chaos to light at the party. He and Blackie hadn't had a chance to get to know one another yet, but we cry just the same. :cry: Our hearts break for Ele's loss.

Kitties, we will send Blackie over the bridge with grace and style....the kind of send-off such a great kitty deserves. I can see how well loved Blackie was and am sad to see him go.
    ~Chaos

10. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Lighting the way for Blackie. There is no pain, there is no fear. There is only love.

11. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Run free, dear Blackie. No more aches and pains, only love and sweet memories.

[​IMG]

12. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

I will always remember you Blackie.

[​IMG]

13. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

To light Blackie's way......

[​IMG]

14. Natalia & Enana

Natalia & Enana Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Free to fly.

15. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

To light Blackie's way......

[​IMG]

16. Jezebel

Jezebel Member

Candles are aglow for Blackie in Florida tonight!
    May your journey over the rainbow bridge bring you comfort and peace.
    Debie & Jezebel​

[​IMG]

17. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

For Blackie....[​IMG]

18. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

I hope our love can be of some comfort to you Ele.
    Blackie you will be missed.

[​IMG]

19. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

I hope all our love thoughts and prayers can be of comfort to you. Till you meet again.

Fly free sweet Blackie, land softly with the other that have gone ahead

20. Rocket & his Mom

Rocket & his Mom Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Remembering Blackie

21. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Ele I am so sorry. I hope you can find comfort knowing Blackie is no longer in pain.
    Fly free sweet Blackie. wings_cat

22. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

For Blackie, to light your way and to land softly.
    Until we meet again my friend. You will be missed my many here.

23. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

24. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

IZ rememberin' ma wunnerful fren' Blackie...a beautiful soul in life...and will be a magnificent guardian angel.
    I will miss you, Blackie-man...and wishing i could be there to comfort Ele-bean tonight.

Much love and sorrow...
    Binks

[​IMG]

25. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

El, I am so sorry that Blackie had to leave his world, but you know that he is now pain free. Fly free sweet sweet Blackie...you will never be forgotten.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/mes ... d=12713007

Dear Blackie...please don't be skerred on your journey across da rainbow bridge. Deer are many ob our frienz over deer to meet you and show you da way. I hear dat it is berry nice ober deer and date you will be able to run and play and feel no pain. We will look ober your bean for you, my deer frienz and we will gib her kitty kisses when she feels sad. Take care, my frienz, until we meet again......Lubs, Spot

26. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

For our dear Blackie. May our love help light the way.

[​IMG]

27. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Tonight we will honor you, Blackie. We will all miss you; you, the brave one. We will take care of and love your mamabean. My big brother, GA Max, will be there to help guide the way for you. We lub you, Blackie.

To honor Blackie, I have made a group at the link below...you can go and light a virtual candle for Blackie:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/can ... =eng&gi=LL

Attached Files:

28. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

The Full Snow Moon is fantastically bright tonight, with clouds rushing across the sky. The kitties are partying because they love to get together and tonight they are honoring the memory of Blackie, their friend, their pal, their buddy. They each lit a candle to light his way to the Rainbow Bridge, they sang songs to communicate to him their love. They will miss him very much, but they are not sad because they know that he is now free of illness and pain. He is Ele's Guardian Angel, and he is their GA, too. And our GAs are always watching over each and every one of our kitties. Until they meet again. Party on!

29. Mike&Buddy

Mike&Buddy Well-Known Member

All those of the gang of past are there welcoming you Blackie.

You will be greatly loved by them and all the others.

In due time we all shall come visit each and every one of you but till then run free among the rainbows, sleep under the stars and live forever under the watchful eyes of our Lord.

A candle for Blackie, a candle for your loving humon and one for all those we miss.

30. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Ele, I cant remember a time when I didnt see you in LL...Blackie had Love every single day of his life.
    That is a gift that few receive...Our hearts are joining in grief over his passing!
    We need to celebrate the love these dear ones have brought to our lives, how lucky we all are to have had these furbabies in our lives..Then they leave us & we are empty-
    You couldnt have loved him more--You did all you could--We love you & hurt with you..
    Hope you find Peace with this soon..Lighting a canlde to light his way-- rb_icon wings_cat

31. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Fly free sweet blackie .. you will be missed by all ...

32. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Dear Blackie....you will be missed, dear friend. We think of you and celebrate your life. We know that you are with our other dear ones who have gone before....with fields of catnip and luxurious grass to roll in, you are free of pain and suffering. Your BGs will be forever green now dear boy. Fly free Blackie...until we meet once again...
    ~with Love from Raja, Shadow and Pat

33. Lacie

Lacie Member

Dear Ele and Blackie, may you both be held safely in the arms of love.

Attached Files:

34. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you so much. Each and every one of you have helped Blackie cross the bridge to a better place. And your love has comforted me too. I miss him so much and it hurts so much, there is no way to express it. It helped me this morning to go through all of my pictures of him and I created an album on Photobucket. I think it will help me to share it with you, who knew Blackie so well: http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff375/elwalker22/

I will always be grateful to FDMB and especially to all of you in Lantus Land. You helped us more than you wil every know.

35. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

What a beautiufl album...of a beautiufl boy!!
    Thank you for sharing all the wonderful pictures of Blackie with us all Ele...
    That was so good of you to do that today. May time heal your hurting heart and may peace come to you.
    You will always cherish his memory and that will never fade, but I do hope the acute pain will pass soon Ele....
    We have to remember that he is free of pain now and he is happy.....it is just we who are left behind who mourn.
    Sending hugs and love to you today and always ((Ele))

36. Barb and Tori

Barb and Tori Well-Known Member

What a beautiful album. Such a handsome boy. I especially loved the picture of you and Blackie. (I'm presuming it's you). You can tell how much you two love each other. I know you will always cherish those pictures. Just remember he isn't really gone. He will always be just a thought away.

37. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Fly Free Sweet Blackie

[​IMG]

Those were beautiful pictures Ele. I especially like the one with the flower hat. You can tell he was loved a lot.

My condolences.

38. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

(((((Ele))))) Seeing those beautiful pictures of Blackie brought tears to my eyes, but joy to my heart, for the pictures shine with love. Thank you for sharing them with us. The love that you and Blackie have for each other will always be there. All you have to do is cherish your memories.

Much love and sympathy to you, your DH, and your fur family,

Ella & Rusty (and Stu, who is reunited with his old friend)

39. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

what a beautiful thing for you to share those pics with us, Ele!

you are such a strong soul...tears flowing here, and admiration for you.

celi

40. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Ele, thank you for sharing your pictures of Blackie with us. That was a pure labor of love for you, I know.
    I especially like the one of you holding him, as you can see the love between you.
    Oh and the one with him wearing a little hat. How cute is that! :smile:
    I've been smiling through tears, looking at all the photos of your beautiful boy. Thank you for sharing.

41. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Ele, thank you for sharing your memories of Blackie. Your wonderful companion is now you constant angel.

[​IMG]

We will all remember you with joy, Blackie

42. pistull

pistull Member

Ele, so sorry for your loss! What a lucky boy he was to have you as a mom!
    Run free Blackie!

43. Cheryl & Whiskers (GA)

Cheryl & Whiskers (GA) Member

Oh my gosh what a beautiful photo album. Blackie is such a handsome cat. Silly me, I must go now so I can cry myself to sleep.

44. Ilkka and Tom

Ilkka and Tom Member

[​IMG]

Fly, Blackie, in the utter certainty of love.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.