1/23 mocha pmps 368 +3 278

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PeterDevonMocha, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3558

WCR: slept in until we got up to test her. Found several of my hair rubber bands around the bedroom. She must of wore herself out playing last night.

WBR: numbers like this make us want to give up. We would never of course, but awhile ago when she was on vetsulin, she didn't get any insulin for the entire weekend and managed to hold herself in the low 200's. Now we give her insulin, what is supposedly some of the better insulin for a cat, and she's bouncing like a huge rubber ball when she hits the low yellows. How frustrating angry(2)_cat

2. Celia & Marco

Celia & Marco Member

Re: 1/23 mocha amps 407

Mocha!

You come down from there NOW!

Marco is coming around today after he wakes up from his nappus, and I don't think he is going to be too happy to see this numbah. When I told him we were visiting LL today the first person he wanted to see was his long distance girlfriend. That's you. Am I going to have to cover his eyes?

You can do it. You can do it. You can do it.

xoxo - your future bean-in-law :mrgreen:

3. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 1/23 mocha amps 407 +2 299 +6 151

well once I told mocha that marco was going to be coming around, she got down to business! I think marco should make more appearances around here! :lol:

4. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Wow, Mocha. You're not messing around now are you? Good girl! BTW, you do NOT need to bounce from this later, just so you kno.

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Ask Celia to come visit more often! Nice numbers!

6. Celia & Marco

Celia & Marco Member

Re: 1/23 mocha amps 407 +2 299 +6 151 +8 144

OoOoOoOoOh look at that!!!!! Marco is sitting here with me - his head on my keyboard making my screen go really big & then really small! He wasn't too happy about those morning numbahs but likes those purdy bloos! :D

No bouncy bouncy Mocha girl! We lovez you and would like to stay and play with you down here!

7. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 1/23 mocha pmps 368

back up to mid pinks. I sure hope this new dose starts doing something for her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.